Ross County 23.2.19

westertonjagfan

Harkins one of the worst impostors I've seen in a Thistle jersey, slow bumbling dangerous; Can't see how he was allowed to even restart the second half; nearly cost us two goal: Harkins can get tae fcuk right now.

Same old, same old sh1te. No blaming Archie's duds this time around. Old guy beside me at the start of the second half said look at the body language we're gonnae get pumped.

Be interesting to  hear what Caldo the Clown's fan boi's will have to say tonight.

As far as I'm concerned Caldwell can GTF right now.

Just now, Third Lanark said:

No I’m absolutely raging- why would you think I am shocking from players and manager in second half. Did you go today?

Cos you criticise me for saying it wasn’t good enough. Bottom tonight, Matt. Bottom. But hey I’m not allowed to have an opinion?!

4 minutes ago, Semi Nurainen said:

Harkins one of the worst impostors I've seen in a Thistle jersey, slow bumbling dangerous; Can't see how he was allowed to even restart the second half; nearly cost us two goal: Harkins can get tae fcuk right now.

Same old, same old sh1te. No blaming Archie's duds this time around. Old guy beside me at the start of the second half said look at the body language we're gonnae get pumped.

Be interesting to  hear what Caldo the Clown's fan boi's will have to say tonight.

As far as I'm concerned Caldwell can GTF right now.

Funny how people can see the game differently- I thought Harkins was excellent first half though he tired a bit. Ultimately all four goals were handed to Ross on a plate, with a different player culpable for each one- I don’t think any were due to Harkins

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sandy said:

Cos you criticise me for saying it wasn’t good enough. Bottom tonight, Matt. Bottom. But hey I’m not allowed to have an opinion?!

Sandy I’ve already said I’m raging- I think we really are likely to go down. Your criticising me saying I’m happy with being bottom. The pars have had a couple of good results and based on our second half I fear a pumping on Tuesday