On line tickets

Looking for some assistance from any technologically minded person.

Trying to register on line with PTFC so I qualify to buy tickets for QoS game. The system asks for a password at least 8 characters long. No matter how many characters I put in, 8+ characters it refuses and reminds me it has to be at least 8 characters long. Honest to feck, how do people cope?

Any help would be much appreciated

Edited by Guest

I had same issue then when I got in after  attempts all over 8 characters , wouldnt let me change adress or collection . Have contacted club to ask them not to send to home adress but received no replies fear the worst and it will be sent to home adress whilst I,m on mainland all week before the game

18 minutes ago, Thistleberight said:

Trying to register on line with PTFC so I qualify to buy tickets for QoS game. The system asks for a password at least 8 characters long. No matter how many characters I put in, 8+ characters it refuses and reminds me it has to be at least 8 characters long. Honest to feck, how do people cope?

Had same problem so just going to buy ticket down there on Saturday. (Phoned QofS and was told that this will be possible)

20 minutes ago, Thistleberight said:

I had exactly the same problem this morning. (See QoS match thread)

However, the bloke on the phone told me the site had been sorted a couple of weeks ago, so it must be our fault.

2 hours ago, ThistleBunnet said:

Had same problem so just going to buy ticket down there on Saturday. (Phoned QofS and was told that this will be possible)

Thanks thistlebunnet. I'll do the same

2 hours ago, Rid Skwerr said:

I had exactly the same problem this morning. (See QoS match thread)

However, the bloke on the phone told me the site had been sorted a couple of weeks ago, so it must be our fault.

There's a theme to this Rid. I've noticed a lot of posts about the site. Adding games to season tickets, buying tickets to pick up only to fund they've been posted out etc. I think I'll just give up and go with Bunnet at get them at qos. Ta much

2 hours ago, Tyler Machamilton said:

I had same issue then when I got in after  attempts all over 8 characters , wouldnt let me change adress or collection . Have contacted club to ask them not to send to home adress but received no replies fear the worst and it will be sent to home adress whilst I,m on mainland all week before the game

Bugger. Think I'll give up on the site. Feckin hate web sites. Thanks

7 minutes ago, Thistleberight said:

Bugger. Think I'll give up on the site. Feckin hate web sites. Thanks

I did the trial run for buying tickets online for the Dunfermline game, had exactly the same issue. Solved it by phoning the club and the guy fixing it for me.

The reason I did the trial run was to make sure I had no problems with buying a season ticket. The guy at the end of the phone was apologetic, sounds like this might be a recurring problem.

I do remember at the Ayr game the stadium announcer saying there would be no 'cash at the turnstile' facility at the QoS game, so best get this fixed before you go.

I thought the announcement said something like 'buy your ticket to beat the queues', I don't recall hearing anything about no cash gate. Maybe the club should clarify as it's not too clear on the website

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/queen-of-the-south-tickets-available-for-online-sale-buy-now-and-beat-the-queue/

Edited by jaggy

1 hour ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

I did the trial run for buying tickets online for the Dunfermline game, had exactly the same issue. Solved it by phoning the club and the guy fixing it for me.

The reason I did the trial run was to make sure I had no problems with buying a season ticket. The guy at the end of the phone was apologetic, sounds like this might be a recurring problem.

I do remember at the Ayr game the stadium announcer saying there would be no 'cash at the turnstile' facility at the QoS game, so best get this fixed before you go.

Thanks ARu. @ThistleBunnet has contacted qos direct and tickets available on the day. Phoned firhill and on line sales are up until today thereafter public sale so will probably pop in later in the week. Thanks

34 minutes ago, jaggy said:

I thought the announcement said something like 'buy your ticket to beat the queues', I don't recall hearing anything about no cash gate. Maybe the club should clarify as it's not too clear on the website

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/queen-of-the-south-tickets-available-for-online-sale-buy-now-and-beat-the-queue/

Deffo no cash turnstiles at palmerston but seems similer to behind JHS, there's a ticket office outside the ground to buy tickets.