Kit 2019-2020

That 1 jags fan

11 hours ago, Firhillista said:

Maybe your analytical mind can try this - you're talking shite.

No matter how you dress it up or try to justify it, all you're saying is "I'm not a bigot, but...."

Moral relativism leads us to standing by while people are discriminated against and abused. There's nothing 'analtyical' about that.

What else can one expect from someone who resides in Kelvinside?

So I am saying "I`m not a bigot but ......."?

What a crock of shit, but like I said in a previous post, why not use free speech to halt free speech, you try to do it so well.

Just because someone dares to have a different thought from you, you deem it acceptable to brand me a bigot????

What are you? ..................... 12?

11 hours ago, West of Scotland said:

The Straightest White Man post of all your Straight White Man posts.

Settle down now. Contrary to what you have been led to believe your entire life, your opinions - especially when it comes to groups you are not part of - are not important.

Rofl, yes I AM a straight white man, and its actually sad that ANYONE, regardless of sexual orientation, colour, race or religion should try to force their views onto me.

The only thing I am guilty of is thinking this decision, by the club, through to ALL possible negative outcomes.

I wonder two things ............ did the club pay any money to this group? and secondly, given what Peter Tatchell said this morning, would he think Thistle were jumping on the moneymaking bandwagon?

Lastly, apparently my opinions are not important ......... that would be because they dare to differ from yours perhaps?

Yet another who tries to use free speech to destroy free speech ......... nice.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, thistlemad1 said:

Rofl, yes I AM a straight white man, and its actually sad that ANYONE, regardless of sexual orientation, colour, race or religion should try to force their views onto me.

The only thing I am guilty of is thinking this decision, by the club, through to ALL possible negative outcomes.

I wonder two things ............ did the club pay any money to this group? and secondly, given what Peter Tatchell said this morning, would he think Thistle were jumping on the moneymaking bandwagon?

Lastly, apparently my opinions are not important ......... that would be because they dare to differ from yours perhaps?

What is "this group" that you speak of? I thought the rainbow thing was more of a universal symbol. Are you suggesting that it's something other than that?

I wore the away top yesterday and it was terrible.  Car horns by every 8th or 9th car that passed.  Walked past a building site and was pestered by muscle mary's on scaffolding.  Others looking at my chest and bum in street.  Ended up getting harassed like a Benny Hill sketch basically chased into a gym where real straight men working out was a safe haven. Now harassed on social media with multiple dick pics and offers of money. 

Shameful behaviour.  Never again.  (Suppose I deserved it though going out dressed like that.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, thistlemad1 said:

What else can one expect from someone who resides in Kelvinside?

So I am saying "I`m not a bigot but ......."?

What a crock of shit, but like I said in a previous post, why not use free speech to halt free speech, you try to do it so well.

Just because someone dares to have a different thought from you, you deem it acceptable to brand me a bigot????

What are you? ..................... 12?

It's Kelvindale, actually, and it's not a good look to try to defend yourself against being a bigot by denigrating someone just because of where they live.

Who's  blocking your free speech? Your free to express whatever views you want. And other people are just as free to express their view that your talking shite.

I don't think you're a bigot because you've got different views from me. I think some of your views are bigoted because of what you've written. I get that you don't see it that way, but maybe a period of self reflection wouldn't go amiss.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 11:13 PM, thistlemad1 said:

Today I was reading about a Facebook group full of people in the millennial to gen Z brackets all writing posts as though they are boomers. Didn't realise it had made its way here, well played.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/4/2019 at 11:13 PM, thistlemad1 said:

You can talk all the sh*te you want, just don't get pissy when people point out how much it stinks.

It's amazing how fragile some can get when they're challenged.

Usually it's people who call others "snowflakes".

• Like 1