New Owner

Jag

Message added by douglas clark

'Tis not the job of a moderator to stop people writing here. The rules are pretty simple:

reported ad hominem attacks will be investigated (and if found to be true) or write stuff that could get the site into trouble

and you'll either be warned / your post deleted, or - worst case scenario -  banned either temporarily or permanently.

This particular thread has had a vigorous exchange of views, and perhaps more heat than light. But the quality of the debate - it seems to me at least - is down to the lack of information.  That, in and of itself, means that whatever side you happen to be on is for a fan, very frustrating.

So, I have no intention of closing threads just because the quality of the postings isn't great. That is not the role of a moderator.

If you wake up the following morning you can always delete something you wish you'd never said.

Just now, Jordanhill Jag said:

Same guy said couple of Weeks ago something major was going to happen at the Club - so in fairness he has been consistent and I dont get the impression he is at the wind up 

Agreed which makes me think something is going on 

Just now, Dark Passenger said:

Or Brooks Mileson? Or Angelo Massone.

Who's treating us as a plaything?

To go back to your original point if the board and a majority of shareholders agree to sell their shares then it’s not a hostile takeover 

whether the fans trusts would have a view or go against that is a speculative point but the takeover would proceed in any event 

Just now, javeajag said:

To go back to your original point if the board and a majority of shareholders agree to sell their shares then it’s not a hostile takeover 

whether the fans trusts would have a view or go against that is a speculative point but the takeover would proceed in any event 

And the Board have no shares - so they cant stop it - if they try to a simple EGM removes them 

10 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

So a close family member to one of the players tells me it’s a load of rubbish this takeover rumour as does the father of one of the office staff.  

Beginning to seriously doubt that this takeover is happening at all 

It could well be only rumour 

14 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

So a close family member to one of the players tells me it’s a load of rubbish this takeover rumour as does the father of one of the office staff.  

Beginning to seriously doubt that this takeover is happening at all 

They would not know anything till all the paperwork is completed and it went through at companies house.

Ive worked for companies before who have been bought out and none of the employees (Or GM etc) knew anything till it was announced in the local paper an hour before we were.

• Like 1

• admin locked this topic