New Owner

Jag

Message added by douglas clark

'Tis not the job of a moderator to stop people writing here. The rules are pretty simple:

reported ad hominem attacks will be investigated (and if found to be true) or write stuff that could get the site into trouble

and you'll either be warned / your post deleted, or - worst case scenario -  banned either temporarily or permanently.

This particular thread has had a vigorous exchange of views, and perhaps more heat than light. But the quality of the debate - it seems to me at least - is down to the lack of information.  That, in and of itself, means that whatever side you happen to be on is for a fan, very frustrating.

So, I have no intention of closing threads just because the quality of the postings isn't great. That is not the role of a moderator.

If you wake up the following morning you can always delete something you wish you'd never said.

Just now, Jordanhill Jag said:

Takeover is ongoing and is with the SFA - and I agree that should have come direct from the Club - but its already out there as News 

Ok their statement didn’t mention Colin weir you did , they didn’t mention the training ground you did 

1 minute ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Yes - we have one EX Board saying one thing - current Board saying something else - what can I say ?   

Do you think the board will issue a statement on Colin weir and if they do will it go beyond the platitudinous thanks ? 

Just now, Jordanhill Jag said:

We would have to pay a Commercial Rent - HMRC would ensure we did ?  Three Black Cats is a Limited Company they could deliberately  run at a loss- and we would have a benefit in kind liability  - never been convinced on the Training Ground to be honest 

We know you don’t like training facilities but use them all the time.....

Just now, javeajag said:

We know you don’t like training facilities but use them all the time.....

Yes - have done all my Life - Laura Muir uses the Facilities in Garscube - they are excellent - its what you do on the Training Facility - not who owns them thats important 

Lachie Stewart used to use the Old Red Blaze Track  at Westerlands  

Just now, Dark Passenger said:

Beattie told the Trust it was a "work in progress", though. Was he lying?

Work in progress could easily mean that he was trying to talk CW into hanging around. I don't think this is about lies, it's about which version of the truth you decide to present.

3 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

I dont think so - he was just in the door - very little had moved on it since Kirkie ?  

Eh ! He told the jags trust on 30 JULY it was work in progress , 5 days later oops it’s cancelled today is 6 August 

Edited by javeajag

Just now, laukat said:

From memory the 'Save the Jags' season started because the propose takeover by the steadmans fell through and we had nowhere else to go. It would be useful to know that there is  backup plan should the proposed takeover fail.

Good Shout - the statement today confirms there is a Budget in place that takes us through the Season ? 

• admin locked this topic