50/50 Draw - Season 19/20

Fawlty Towers

Hello

2 weeks today sees us start the 19/20 season (hopefully with a win) and that means the 50/50 draw returns. We have the same team in place and are looking to generate even more funds for youth development at our club. I will confirm before the first game the arrangements for collection of prizes but would think it will be the same as we had towards the end of last season.

For those who can't make games or may just miss a game or two you can still be involved if you PM me and we will arrange that.

Hopefully we will have a better season on the pitch and this will help us raise more with bigger crowds.

Thanks in advance for your support!

• Like 1

In one week the draw will have just have been made for the 1st 50/50 draw of the season. If you want to be part of it but can't make the game then please PM me and we can arrange that.

You can also be part of the draw during the season as well if you know you will be missing games.

Well here is the big news of the day - tickets will be on sale from the usual suspects at Saturday's game!

They will still be £1 each and I have confirmed that the collection arrangements in place towards the end of last season will continue. If you have either of the winning tickets go to reception in the Colin Weir Stand.

Let us make this the best season yet in terms of money raised.

Thanks for your support!

The season starts with someone winning a very healthy £409 - thanks to everyone who bought a ticket.

The winning numbers were:

1st - 93464 (£409)

2nd - 93832 (Mystery Prize)

Thanks for your support and see as many of you as possible at the next home game versus Clyde.

Thanks for your support!

• 2 weeks later...

Returned to JLS last night after half a season in the JHS. When in JHS the tannoy is crystal clear but it was a muffled mess last night in the JLS so thanks for posting the winning tickets Martin. Club need to get that sorted, could hardly even hear the teams last night!

• 2 weeks later...

On Friday night we will be without the services of Ian so Donna who will be in her usual position inside the JH Stand South End will have additional tickets. I will also be in position at the North End of the JH Stand (possibly inside if heavy rain) with extra tickets. Marc will be covering the JL Stand.

Let us start our home campaign with a nice big first prize for someone.

Thanks for your support!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking ahead to Saturday night's game I realise that there might be some people who cannot make it but still want a chance to participate in the halftime draw so if that is the case please PM me and we can arrange that. Also, if there are any games over the rest of the season that you can't make but want to be in the draw PM me at that time.