Ben Hall signs

Dark Passenger

37 minutes ago, Big Col said:

Played 29 games since 2015. Whist he could be one for the future, it’s not the experienced player that we need right now. We don’t need another squad player. 

He’s the kind and of player that the consortium will want the club to sign- young and likely to sell for a higher price in a couple of years 

9 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

He’s the kind and of player that the consortium will want the club to sign- young and likely to sell for a higher price in a couple of years 

But he’s only signed till January and unless I’ve missed something, the consortium aren’t running the show yet? 

12 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

No but they may have indicated the type they want us to sign- I’ve honestly no genuine idea BC it was just a guess

A couple of weeks ago people were claiming Ben hall was one of the players gc had identified that he was being denied. 

Now he is a signing that is the consortiums choice.  

Ffs. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jaf said:

A couple of weeks ago people were claiming Ben hall was one of the players gc had identified that he was being denied. 

Now he is a signing that is the consortiums choice.  

Ffs. 

No ive completely speculated that he would be the consortiums choice as well(and looks like I was completely wrong), but all the signs are that it was a Caldwell signing

1 hour ago, Pinhead said:

What a disgrace, how dare the board withold funds for players....ohh wait

The funds for these players are from the manager and players getting us to the quarter finals- I’m sure at least half of these extra funds generated by the cup run will go towards the club itself- I think the board knew that if they refused to hand some over and being on record at a meeting as saying a cup run would be used towards new players then they quite rightly would have been vilified and let’s face it like the previous board they are not going to dip into their own pockets even though some could afford too - so full credit to the players for beating County and getting a good amount of money for the club 

• Like 1

Should be a good signing. I'm assuming I've seen him play a few times for Motherwell's U20s. Craigan was well pleased with their back line and the centrebacks always impressed.

Not certain what we should make of the relatively short length of contract. Easy to put two and two together and come up with five whereas it may simply be the player himself wishes not to be tied up past January.

4 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

I have a feeling we will get good news tomorrow :thumbsup: someone who scored against us last years do has loads of potential  (doesn’t narrow it down but better to let the club unveil it if it happens) 

Dario Zanatta from Hearts who scored against us last year while on loan at Alloa??