'Not in the know club'.

Auld Jag

I mentioned in the Banzo/O'Ware thread that I am not and never have been 'in the know' when it comes to Thistle related issues. I thought I was the only one, but @partickthedog and @Big Col also said they were not in the know. Is there many more of us like that, or do most posters on this forum have a contact  at  Firhill ?

AJ - I owe you an apology sir. I moved from my season ticket seat in the JHS due to it now being surrounded by weans who have been turfed out of the north end of the JHS. Relocated to the JLS on Saturday and totally forgot to come and introduce myself - something I’ve been meaning to do for ages. 

Next game I’m at I’ll definitely make a point of saying hello.

35 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

I mentioned in the Banzo/O'Ware thread that I am not and never have been 'in the know' when it comes to Thistle related issues. I thought I was the only one, but @partickthedog and @Big Col also said they were not in the know. Is there many more of us like that, or do most posters on this forum have a contact  at  Firhill ?

Not 'in the know', and don't want to be 'in the know'

34 minutes ago, Big Col said:

AJ - I owe you an apology sir. I moved from my season ticket seat in the JHS due to it now being surrounded by weans who have been turfed out of the north end of the JHS. Relocated to the JLS on Saturday and totally forgot to come and introduce myself - something I’ve been meaning to do for ages. 

Next game I’m at I’ll definitely make a point of saying hello.

Look forward to it Big Col.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Auld Jag said:

There's a few know alls on this forum AJ, that can't be denied.:D

Totally out of any kind of 'know' at the moment, and always have been, though I once knew somebody who was related to somebody was a steward. 

Aha, I kept that up my sleeve and nobody even guessed!

He once told me, off the record like, that sometime there were often pies left uneaten at the end of a game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/2/2019 at 7:31 PM, Auld Jag said:

Not in the know 

Not worth opening a special thread, and this seemed the most appropriate existing thread.

I know nothing about the takeover, tensions in the team or the future of the manager.

But I do know that Boris Johnson and Maurice Johnston have one thing in common, apart from similar sounding names.

They both fell foul of the Scottish courts!