Glasgow Cup Tie - Tuesday Evening

Fawlty Towers

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Half an hour till KO and the turnstile queue is tailing back to Garscube Rd. I've counted at least a dozen fans sporting a Jags shirt with Mitch Austin on the back. Scenes here are reminiscent of Maradona's debut for Napoli.

Btw Not sure if the pie stalls will be open.

Wake up lib, or you will miss the game.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pinhead said:

I imagine the gypos ain't playing their first team either are they? A team with Harkins and De Vita in it beating you ooffftt lol

Spoke to a Clyde-supporting friend at half time - that's pretty much their under-21 team according to him.

To those who weren't at the game, we really should have scored 12 or 13 easily.

Brilliant result - at my age I'll probably never see another Thistle team score 9 in my lifetime.

That said, there were some unspeakable individual howlers scattered across the 90 minutes. Not quite sure if the No. 8 had ever actually played football before.

On the bright side (I thought) Robson and Hall were outstanding.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Semi Nurainen said:

Spoke to a Clyde-supporting friend at half time - that's pretty much their under-21 team according to him.

To those who weren't at the game, we really should have scored 12 or 13 easily.

Brilliant result - at my age I'll probably never see another Thistle team score 9 in my lifetime.

That said, there were some unspeakable individual howlers scattered across the 90 minutes. Not quite sure if the No. 8 had ever actually played football before.

On the bright side (I thought) Robson and Hall were outstanding.

Do the rules not state that everyone other than the ugly sisters must  field a minimum of 6 recognised first team regulars?

• Like 1