Scottish Cup Pop Up 2019/20

BowenBoys

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Thanks for all your work BB. Is @partickthedogrelegated?

Not unless you all vote me down, to get your hands on BB Doncaster's cash.

I would also point out that I was playing in an alternative league, where predictions were made in accordance with who I wanted to win. It did not work out well, although I did gain the moral high ground.

Enough about me. I see that you finished in an exalted 4th place. Congratulations. Not on the podium and no medal, but you should at least have a play off place and the opportunity to compete in a higher league next season.

1 hour ago, partickthedog said:

Not unless you all vote me down, to get your hands on BB Doncaster's cash.

I would also point out that I was playing in an alternative league, where predictions were made in accordance with who I wanted to win. It did not work out well, although I did gain the moral high ground.

Enough about me. I see that you finished in an exalted 4th place. Congratulations. Not on the podium and no medal, but you should at least have a play off place and the opportunity to compete in a higher league next season.

Thanks for the congratulations @partickthedog, best of luck if their is another competition. Congratulations to @lady-isobel-barnettfor  winning.:clapping: