Academy

Springburnjag

15 minutes ago, Springburnjag said:

Really ? In what way ?

Initially TFL were to purchase the major shares with Colin Weir's money. Didn't happen. Three Black Cats now hold the majority shares.

Bought out Propco to take Firhill into club hands. Three Black Cats own the ground. Not Partick Thistle.

An interim board appointed ( fair enough) with a space for another director. Now one of the interim has left( last of the old board) and is replaced by a previous director who was hardly on the board before his removal and is there only until March. He hardly knows the club and what does he bring to the club? I suspect he is J. Low's puppet. Buzarre

Training ground.  It was said that with the takeover this was to gi go ahead.  Now we are to piggy back a junior club's ground. We were to have sole use of the training ground, now we are to be tenants.

The money for the academy and the Women's team are welcome. But the Academy are only getting back what was withdrawn when Colin Weir spat out the dummy.

It all stinks to the high heaven.

7 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

Initially TFL were to purchase the major shares with Colin Weir's money. Didn't happen. Three Black Cats now hold the majority shares.

Bought out Propco to take Firhill into club hands. Three Black Cats own the ground. Not Partick Thistle.

An interim board appointed ( fair enough) with a space for another director. Now one of the interim has left( last of the old board) and is replaced by a previous director who was hardly on the board before his removal and is there only until March. He hardly knows the club and what does he bring to the club? I suspect he is J. Low's puppet. Buzarre

Training ground.  It was said that with the takeover this was to gi go ahead.  Now we are to piggy back a junior club's ground. We were to have sole use of the training ground, now we are to be tenants.

The money for the academy and the Women's team are welcome. But the Academy are only getting back what was withdrawn when Colin Weir spat out the dummy.

Ok

1 yes originally tfe we’re going to try and buy the club ... Colin weir coming in to do that changed the situation and made it happen quicker ..... nothing bizarre there 

2 three black cats own PTFC and consequently all its assists now inc all of firhill ... that’s a good thing 

3. your suspicions are just that and have provided zero evidence of anything other than your suspicions 

actually .... I’m stopping now .... your a bit warped tbh 

1 minute ago, Springburnjag said:

Ok

1 yes originally tfe we’re going to try and buy the club ... Colin weir coming in to do that changed the situation and made it happen quicker ..... nothing bizarre there 

2 three black cats own PTFC and consequently all its assists now inc all of firhill ... that’s a good thing 

3. your suspicions are just that and have provided zero evidence of anything other than your suspicions 

ohh yes he is [apologies, I missed out on the earlier Panto joke]

Garscube Road End,

Just so's you know, your post 3 hours ago is pending moderation.

"

Intially TFL were to purchase the major shares with Colin Weir's money. Didn't happen. Three Black Cats now hold the majority shares.

It all stinks to the high heaven."

At first glance it makes statements that require backing up or deleted. If you cannot provide evidence then I'll delete your post.

This is a forum which is vulnerable to the wrongful charge that by allowing comments (yours in this case) to be shown the light of day makes us complicit. I doubt, very much, that you want to kill off this forum. You have the ability to delete your post.

5 hours ago, Garscube Road End said:

What junior club We piggy backing with ?

The whole idea of a training facility was so all the teams, youth, women’s and first team could use it, hence why it was (if memory is correct) 2 grass and 4 of 5g pitches.

Now we are sharing 1 (3G or 4G) pitch between all our teams plus the landlord club, is this better than the science park?

8 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

What junior club We piggy backing with ?

The whole idea of a training facility was so all the teams, youth, women’s and first team could use it, hence why it was (if memory is correct) 2 grass and 4 of 5g pitches.

Now we are sharing 1 (3G or 4G) pitch between all our teams plus the landlord club, is this better than the science park?

Quoted on here at Petershill.

5 hours ago, Springburnjag said:

Ok

1. TFE were buying the Club with unconditional Funding from Colin Weir - so stop making things up 

2. 3BC  have majority shareholding of PTFC  - they dont "own" the Club - funny enough this Word "Owner" seems to be getting used a lot these days  

Please stick to facts ......  

6 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

Surely not, that’s operated by Glasgow Life (Glasgow City Council), that means not only are we competing for space with Peasy but also the local community. All on one pitch. That can’t be right

Seems that's what's been said on the Community Training Facility forum. We are to be Anchor tenants having use during the day and community in the evening.

5 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

Surely not, that’s operated by Glasgow Life (Glasgow City Council), that means not only are we competing for space with Peasy but also the local community. All on one pitch. That can’t be right

I'm beginning to wonder if the Kirkintilloch site is as dead as has been reported. This page seems to have been created recently. Mind you the illustration with the plane towing the "weareThistle" banner may carry a warning!

21 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'm beginning to wonder if the Kirkintilloch site is as dead as has been reported. This page seems to have been created recently. Mind you the illustration with the plane towing the "weareThistle" banner may carry a warning!

This is new, also between RIBA  stages 2 and 3 (Concept Design - Developed Design)