Sign in to follow this  
Springburnjag

Fan Ownership Working Group

On 9/6/2020 at 11:59 AM, KemoAvdiu said:

Having the most appearances for a club doesn’t make you a good candidate to be a director of that club. Being a goalkeeper and being a director are slightly different things. 

And you are allowed to criticise the reappointment of someone who you think isn’t well-suited to fulfilling a director’s responsibilities without having the name and CV of someone you think should be appointed instead.

Sure you can criticize, but it's so easy, isn't it? 

21 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

So, this choosing a new name thing. Result to be published by last Monday. 

Just out,The Jags Foundation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

As a strong adherent for renaming the working group The Foundation of Jags, this could mean all out war. :thumbdown:

Spliter!

Just to move the negativity from on the pitch to off it I see that we did get objective 1 done (although it was late) but no sign of the next 2 . Come on guys we need better!

“The group is tasked with three initial aims, all with delivery deadlines:

• to seek agreement from fans on a name for the new entity as soon as possible, identifying a method then beginning consultations from September 7th – 18th, with announcement on 21st September; this period will also mark the start of explaining the concept of fan ownership to allow fans to make informed decisions as things progress;
  • immediately identify a timetable/schedule of actions between now and the shares/land transfer. This will be done with deadline dates and will be shared with fans by 23rd September;
  • and, in parallel, finalise the proposed model for fan ownership and begin consultation with the fans on it no later than 16th October.

20 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Just to move the negativity from on the pitch to off it I see that we did get objective 1 done (although it was late) but no sign of the next 2 . Come on guys we need better!

“The group is tasked with three initial aims, all with delivery deadlines:

• to seek agreement from fans on a name for the new entity as soon as possible, identifying a method then beginning consultations from September 7th – 18th, with announcement on 21st September; this period will also mark the start of explaining the concept of fan ownership to allow fans to make informed decisions as things progress;
  • immediately identify a timetable/schedule of actions between now and the shares/land transfer. This will be done with deadline dates and will be shared with fans by 23rd September;
  • and, in parallel, finalise the proposed model for fan ownership and begin consultation with the fans on it no later than 16th October.

Did you really expect anything better? 

37 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Did you really expect anything better? 

You can me naive or a fool (or both) but yes I did.

Anyway, e-mails sent to the working group and the club chairman looking for answers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/18/2020 at 5:47 PM, Fawlty Towers said:

You can me naive or a fool (or both) but yes I did.

Anyway, e-mails sent to the working group and the club chairman looking for answers.

Did you receive a response FT

2 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

Did you receive a response FT

Of course he didn't! The whole thing is a joke. If that shambles are gonna be involved in running our club we may as well turn the lights out now, bad enough with Fuhrer Jacqui at the helm without her and them in charge - God help us!!!

Edited by Pinhead