Fan Ownership Working Group

Springburnjag

26 minutes ago, allyo said:

I think in the same way that Brexit will not be resolved on Twitter, running a football club will never be done successfully on an internet chat forum.

I'm hoping that whatever structures start to emerge, the necessary means for communication and engagement will be put in place, allowing people to contribute positively without risking the ridicule of the keyboard experts who seem only intent on causing division.

So we are to just accept without Question whats being handed to us an "Trust" that TFE - Thistle Trust and our Board  will  deliver ? 

Of course non of them have had any Agendas in the last Few Months or have Posted on the Forum attempting to influence opinion  

4 minutes ago, javeajag said:

from jlow on Facebook....

As I am referred to, let me clarify - neither I nor the interim Board has asked Alan Rough to join the interim Board nor have I nor them promised him a Director's role in future. Hope that clears this speculation up.

let’s move in to the next speculative conspiracy theory ....

As she’s not on the board or involved running the club how would she know

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, javeajag said:

As I am referred to, let me clarify - neither I nor the interim Board has asked Alan Rough to join the interim Board nor have I nor them promised him a Director's role in future. Hope that clears this speculation up.

So its OK for you to Quote the same Journo when he talked of Splits in the Consortium ? didn't see you call it Conspiracy when it suited your views ? 

Nor does she say that he is not coming back to the Club as an "Advisor" which seems to be in Vogue at PTFC these days   

Just now, Jordanhill Jag said:

So its OK for you to Quote the same Journo when he talked of Splits in the Consortium ? didn't see you call it Conspiracy when it suited your views ? 

Nor does she say that he is not coming back to the Club as an "Advisor" which seems to be in Vogue at PTFC these days   

Look I just pasted what she said ......Nixon didn’t say what the senior role was but you couldn’t help yourself to make sure it was framed in a negative light .....you were the one when Nixon said Chien lee was nit involved in buying us refused to acknowledge it but when it suits you he’s right ....

since your so factual can you please list the advisers to the club you mention  and the source of your information 

8 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

So we are to just accept without Question whats being handed to us an "Trust" that TFE - Thistle Trust and our Board  will  deliver ? 

Of course non of them have had any Agendas in the last Few Months or have Posted on the Forum attempting to influence opinion  

Look ...whatever happens your going to criticise it so at least be honest about your agenda ....and Paul Conway isn’t coming back tf 

49 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Ah! J. Low's fanboy speaks.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Paulo said:

Looking forward to wading through another 200 pages of middle aged peacocking and whataboutery in order to find a couple of relevant or constructive posts.  You guys need to find a golf club committee to sit on. 

Is that a step up or step down from a bowling club ?

4 hours ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

No. The contrary, if what you say is correct then it proves my point. Nothing is going to be resolved on this forum. We need more appropriate channels.

15 hours ago, allyo said:

No. The contrary, if what you say is correct then it proves my point. Nothing is going to be resolved on this forum. We need more appropriate channels.

I emailed both the Trust, and the working group, regarding the position of the elected supporter trustees (who are both now members of the Interim Board).

Sometimes using the appropriate channels does not move one any further forward either.

20 hours ago, Garscube Road End said:

Ah! J. Low's fanboy speaks.

GRE - please use the politically correct, gender neutral, organic, holistically vegan, and most importantly, sustainable,  term: 'sycophant'.

Or you could go Biblical: 'Amanuensis'.

Sorry, edited to amend 'Amanuensis': 'Apersonuensis'.

He's having great fun with this week's new word isn't he?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jaf said:

I emailed both the Trust, and the working group, regarding the position of the elected supporter trustees (who are both now members of the Interim Board).

Sometimes using the appropriate channels does not move one any further forward either.

So none have answered?

This doesn’t sound like the fan engagement we were promised, and surely the Trust have a responsibility or duty towards its members the fans.

34 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

So none have answered?

This doesn’t sound like the fan engagement we were promised, and surely the Trust have a responsibility or duty towards its members the fans.

Looking like the 'fan run club's was just a smoke screen for J. Low and her pals to get back to run Thistle into the ground.

21 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

Looking like the 'fan run club's was just a smoke screen for J. Low and her pals to get back to run Thistle into the ground.

There was never any doubt about that. “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it"

What 'communications experts' are usually for.

Edited by Semi Nurainen
missed a bit

59 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

The future is always doom and gloom ....it would be great to get you to run the club to  stop the moaning for a day 

Edited by javeajag
  • Like 1

However this Fans Ownership pans out, we desperately need some clear & honest communication from the working group and the Interim Board.

In the absence of that, rumours about people leaving etc will inevitably arise. That will undermine fans trust in the process. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, javeajag said:

The future is always doom and gloom ....it would be great to get you to run the club to  stop the moaning for a day 

Are people not allowed to criticise unless they’re willing to be actively involved themselves? In which case, what’s the point in any fan engagement or consultation whatsoever? 

• Like 2