New Kit Provider....

javeajag

On 2/10/2020 at 10:46 AM, javeajag said:
2 hours ago, javeajag said:

I must pay tribute to another forum member who dug it up 

funny

Totally agree, it is funny.  Funny that you posted it, funny that whoever dug it up wasn’t prepared to post it themselves.  Funny that someone has raked through 6 years of forum posts.  

I fail to see the comparison though.  That was an existing kit supplier who was happily telling me any many others present details of a new strip.  Pretty innocent truth be told.

No comparison at all really and a truly tragic use of someone’s time.  No wonder they couldn’t bare to put their own name to it.

1 minute ago, ian_mac said:

Totally agree, it is funny.  Funny that you posted it, funny that whoever dug it up wasn’t prepared to post it themselves.  Funny that someone has raked through 6 years of forum posts.  

I fail to see the comparison though.  That was an existing kit supplier who was happily telling me any many others present details of a new strip.  Pretty innocent truth be told.

No comparison at all really and a truly tragic use of someone’s time.  No wonder they couldn’t bare to put their own name to it.

Ah I post the name of the new kit supplier ( that’s all ) . you leak the actual strip design days before its due to be announced and they are not comparable 

I really don’t think so 

3 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Ah I post the name of the new kit supplier ( that’s all ) . you leak the actual strip design days before its due to be announced and they are not comparable 

I really don’t think so 

Sorry I must have missed the part of the post where I actually posted a design of the strip.  A verbal description is what I posted.

The guy from TTL was telling numerous people about the strip that day, what I posted was in no way confidential and in no way comparable to what you have leaked, several months in advance.

Still laughing about you raking through 6 years of forum posts and then saying someone else did it.  Those are the actions of someone who’s done nothing wrong, nothing wrong at all.

2 hours ago, ian_mac said:

Sorry I must have missed the part of the post where I actually posted a design of the strip.  A verbal description is what I posted.

The guy from TTL was telling numerous people about the strip that day, what I posted was in no way confidential and in no way comparable to what you have leaked, several months in advance.

Still laughing about you raking through 6 years of forum posts and then saying someone else did it.  Those are the actions of someone who’s done nothing wrong, nothing wrong at all.

Keep digging... you got caught 

i never raked though anything if tor no other reason than I’m in Vietnam on holiday and have better things to do ....

if the person who did dig through it all wants to identify themselves that’s up to them 

but your not the type of person ever to admit their wrong though 

1 minute ago, javeajag said:

i never raked though anything if tor no other reason than I’m in Vietnam on holiday and have better things to do ....

if the person who did dig through it all wants to identify themselves that’s up to them 

Lol. Looking at yourself in the mirror here. 

1 hour ago, javeajag said:

What have I been caught doing?  Repeating a verbal description of a shirt...6 years ago.

6 years of posts.  That’s the best you could come up with?

I think you know fine well that you’ve f*cked up here, were far too eager to break some news and didn’t think before you posted.  Maybe a few too many late night beers on holiday?

I think you’ve been around long enough to know that if the club or the kit supplier were ready to break this news, they’d have done it themselves.  I think you’ve been around long enough to know that the launch of a new partnership like this will have a press and marketing strategy which will involve months of planning, and key to this would be no one leaking the news in advance.  You know that you’ve not helped the club by breaking this news, but instead of admitting that you’ve chosen to rake through 6 years worth of forum posts in a desperate attempt at whataboutery.  

For a man of your age and apparent experience, tragic.

Edited by ian_mac

I recommend when bored going back years in the forum.

‘Now we are top 6 team should we be digging out our passports next year for Europa League’

‘Milan Nitriansky looks exactly the type we need to shore the defence’

‘Welcome Gary Caldwell’

‘God has smiled on us getting Livingston in the play offs’

And they are probably just some of my quotes.

:getmecoat:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

During the transfer window everyone wants to know who we are signing and be ‘ITK’  and hear all the rumours ahead of it being announced by the club, yet someone has said we’re getting a new strip next year and it’s a crime! A quiet kit launch will do me fine, we seem to spend all our time showing that we are amazing supporting all these things and make an absolute baws of it on the field!

Edited by jags on tour
  • Haha 1

Think if I was the new kit supplier/ manufacturer, etc. then I'd be quietly pleased someone got supporters talking about it. Any news is good news.  Still got the big launch to come with photo opportunities and more publicity. Going to be hard enough selling Thistle gear at this time as it is.

5 hours ago, ian_mac said:

What have I been caught doing?  Repeating a verbal description of a shirt...6 years ago.

6 years of posts.  That’s the best you could come up with?

I think you know fine well that you’ve f*cked up here, were far too eager to break some news and didn’t think before you posted.  Maybe a few too many late night beers on holiday?

I think you’ve been around long enough to know that if the club or the kit supplier were ready to break this news, they’d have done it themselves.  I think you’ve been around long enough to know that the launch of a new partnership like this will have a press and marketing strategy which will involve months of planning, and key to this would be no one leaking the news in advance.  You know that you’ve not helped the club by breaking this news, but instead of admitting that you’ve chosen to rake through 6 years worth of forum posts in a desperate attempt at whataboutery.  

For a man of your age and apparent experience, tragic.

1. You leaked a description of the top before it was announced and criticized me posting the name of our new kit supplier before it was announced ......simple hypocrisy 

2. as I told you I didn’t go through six months of posts , it was emailed to me by another forum member ....you might want to reflect on why they did that

3. whether it has not helped the club is a matter of debate as witnessed on this thread there is nothing to say it has 

Personal insults not needed 

2 hours ago, javeajag said:

1. You leaked a description of the top before it was announced and criticized me posting the name of our new kit supplier before it was announced ......simple hypocrisy 

2. as I told you I didn’t go through six months of posts , it was emailed to me by another forum member ....you might want to reflect on why they did that

3. whether it has not helped the club is a matter of debate as witnessed on this thread there is nothing to say it has 

Personal insults not needed 

1.  Don't know how many times you need this explained, it was the kit supplier himself who was more than happy to provide details of the new strips to me and others, completely unprompted.  

2.  Of course you didn't.  The person who did just happens to be so scared they're choosing to remain anonymous.

3.  No organisation would ever want details of a new partnership leaked in this way.  I think you know this fine well.  

4 hours ago, ian_mac said:

1.  Don't know how many times you need this explained, it was the kit supplier himself who was more than happy to provide details of the new strips to me and others, completely unprompted.  

2.  Of course you didn't.  The person who did just happens to be so scared they're choosing to remain anonymous.

3.  No organisation would ever want details of a new partnership leaked in this way.  I think you know this fine well.  

1 it wasn’t the kit supplier who told you but the retailer ... you leaked it before the official launch.

2 I didn’t for the third time and if people are scared of you that might explain it 

• 2 months later...