What if they shut down the season?

West Ender

Just now, ctm said:

Just turned this on - was that the Forfar chairman rubbing his hands in anticipation of big travelling supports from us & Falkirk? He better think again there.

Just heard this too - his sole motivation to get Falkirk and Partick Thistle in their division for the travelling support.

hopefully jags fans considering going to this ground next season have a think again 

13 minutes ago, ctm said:

Just turned this on - was that the Forfar chairman rubbing his hands in anticipation of big travelling supports from us & Falkirk? He better think again there.

Despite the need to support the team, I'm in favour of organised and selective boycotts next season.   Forfar have just added themselves to my list!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AirdrieJag said:

Despite the need to support the team, I'm in favour of organised and selective boycotts next season.   Forfar have just added themselves to my list!Can st

Nothing to stop us travelling, singing outside the stadium but not going in. Keeps the buses going, makes a point. Really daft thing for him to go on the radio & say.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gary Peebles Tackle said:

Nothing to stop us travelling, singing outside the stadium but not going in. Keeps the buses going, makes a point. Really daft thing for him to go on the radio & say.

Yep this 100%.  We can still have day out and support the local pubs/businesses and our own supporters buses but just not attend match.

Personally would be in favour of the Aitken Suite being opened on away game Saturday afternoons & spending my money in there with the game commentary piped in or Soccer Saturday on the tv's. Can't imagine going to an away game outwith Falkirk.

• Like 1

Forfar chairman said they would only get £3,700 as final payment. But having Thistle and Falkirk in the same league would bring £75,000 to £100,000. Hope he looks at Thistle and Falkirk web sites, might need to change his mind about how much money we worth in this league. As others have said on the other hand great admiration for ICT for their stance of not wanting to relegate teams in this way.

• Like 1

Maybe those clubs that are struggling/going to struggle should look at the financial management of their club first and foremost as opposed to taking the easy option.

Until it is mathematically impossible to avoid the drop no team deserves to be relegated and until it is mathematically impossible to be caught at the top then no team deserves to be promoted/crowned Champions. 

Just because you have been sh!t/or best so far all season doesn't mean you deserve to go down/up until the points left available tell you so.   

:ph34r:

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 1