What if they shut down the season?

West Ender

League reconstruction is easy!!!!! 

1. SPL & Championship =12 Clubs

No relegation or promotion to or from SPL Hearts saved and SPL Clubs get to keep their money! 

Championship no relegation (Thistle saved) but promote Raith and Falkirk from League 1 (I get to go to Falkirk but pass on Raith) 

2. Leagues 1 & 2 remain at 10 Clubs

L1 - no relegation but Edinburgh City & Cove promoted from League 2.

L2 - no relegation but Kelty & Brora admitted to League Structure. 

Only One club upset by the above - Dundee Utd but everybody else happy so who cares! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, javeajag said:

It’s not referring to us I don’t think 

Doesn't really matter whether its referring to us or not( although it definitely is) it was totally right to expose what had gone on. Seems like either by luck or some dodgy dealings Dundee are now in a position of control- and their quite enjoying it. The morally right thing to do would have been to just resubmit their vote- they have no high ground.  And sorry but ' the world has seen' - people are interested in Scottish footbal but lets not get carried away- who writes these statements!

Edited by Jag36

Just now, exiledjag said:

League reconstruction is easy!!!!! 

1. SPL & Championship =12 Clubs

No relegation or promotion to or from SPL Hearts saved and SPL Clubs get to keep their money! 

Championship no relegation (Thistle saved) but promote Raith and Falkirk from League 1 (I get to go to Falkirk but pass on Raith) 

2. Leagues 1 & 2 remain at 10 Clubs

L1 - no relegation but Edinburgh City & Cove promoted from League 2.

L2 - no relegation but Kelty & Brora admitted to League Structure. 

Only One club upset by the above - Dundee Utd but everybody else happy so who cares! 

If only it were that simple to define how many clubs would be upset. I reckon the majority of League 1 clubs would be aggrieved due to there being no Raith, Falkirk or us in their division with a likely knock-on effect on expected gate receipts. Of course, this presupposes that our fans and those of Falkirk will actually visit these teams in the foreseeable future. 

1 hour ago, Jag said:

I don't think taking screenshots of a whats app group conversation and showing them to the world is an acceptable thing to do and would imagine those that did so will now be regretting it, even given their anger at the time.

So would you have preferred that they hadn’t been exposed? I wonder how Dundee would have reacted if they hadn’t?

• Like 1

So a team who have regularly played outside the financial rules and been in administration not once, but twice, hold the sway in Scottish football. Totally wrong on so many levels.

I hope we now team up with Hearts and Rangers for a legal challenge because this is totally corrupt and illegal.

• Like 1

Looks like some dirty work at the crossroads, and the Dundee posturing over the past 4 days has been a smokescreen to cover their change of heart.  The truth will out about why they changed their vote, and that will sully Scottish football even more.  Let's hope the lawyers can get to the stage where the truth will come out in open court.

3 minutes ago, Thornwood Jag said:

Scandalous outcome even if it was not unexpected.  Legal action and total boycott of away games must be considered. We cannot take this lying down.

The logical reason for getting QC opinion is to inform possible legal action.  We should seek interim interdict pending judicial review of the process used by SPFL.  Hopefully Hearts and Sevco will join us in that.

Re boycotts.  It wont be business as usual in football till next year,  so clubs are going to go to the wall as gate receipts are massively reduced. 

We need to make sure we keep PTFC afloat, so away games,  with the exception of Falkirk, should be boycotted and our money redirected to supporting our club through donations, Centenary Fund and Jagzone subscriptions. 

Sod the clubs who were prepared to throw us under the bus. 

• Like 3