Club is a disgrace 5 season tickets no more

Bobbyhouston

Our club and it’s boardroom should be ashamed of themselves with that statement today , they can forget about the 5 of us even purchasing a season ticket ever again 

I will spend my Saturdays  wisely along with family and friends than contribute to those spineless *******z 

Edited by Bobbyhouston
  • Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, Bobbyhouston said:

Our club and it’s boardroom should be ashamed of themselves with that statement today , they can forget about the 5 of us even purchasing a season ticket ever again 

I will spend my Saturdays  wisely along with family and friends than contribute to those spineless *******z 

You could maybe go and watch the youth team  !

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy McD said:

I for one Will not be asking for any money back for the last games of the season not played..They are welcome to it..Anybody who asks for a refund is not a true fan.

Holier than thou attitude straight out the “I’m a better fan than you” handbook.

Why can someone not ask for a refund? Especially if they’re struggling financially at the present time. They paid for something that can’t be fully used. 

5 hours ago, Jimmy McD said:

I for one Will not be asking for any money back for the last games of the season not played..They are welcome to it..Anybody who asks for a refund is not a true fan.

Hope Rangers and Celtic fans ask for refunds , it’ll cost them a lot of money, with the ambiguity of even next season I think it’ll impact fans on buying a season ticket as they won’t know how many games they’ll actually see for their money.

5 hours ago, Big Col said:

Holier than thou attitude straight out the “I’m a better fan than you” handbook.

Why can someone not ask for a refund? Especially if they’re struggling financially at the present time. They paid for something that can’t be fully used. 

I actually agree with this , for the authorities never even to mention this as a consideration is beyond belief , kind of shows where the supporters come in the grand scheme of things .

If the Old Firm’ s 50,000 season ticket holders want a refund on the 4 or 5 games they missed , it would cost them roughly £5 million each .

I’ve no idea why supporters should be at a disadvantage for games they’ve paid for and didn’t see through no fault of their own.

17 hours ago, Bobbyhouston said:

So, just to get this straight .... You want to risk the long term future of the club for your own short term gratification.  Good plan