New virtual 50-50 to help raise funds

Third Lanark

Still plenty available and only £1 - maybe even some non jags supporting friends and family will purchase one or two.

hopefully one big final push and get as many of these sold if possible and raise some vital funds for the club

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/virtual-50-50-draw-to-return-this-saturday/

Edited by Third Lanark
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, AlgarveJag said:

Managed to buy twice as many as I planned as I got an ‘oops there was a server error ‘ message after I paid so I did it all again. 

So don’t be disappointed if you don’t win as I’ve now doubled my odds. :happy2:

looking forward to a great game. 

I’ve purchased them for the stands where the sales are quieter such as Colin weir, south terracing etc

1 hour ago, Joe Craig’s tache said:

Tried to buy tickets. Didn’t work on the iPad. Appeared to allow me to choose seats, but then didn’t continue. Switched to the laptop but by time I got in sale had stopped! Poor, but I suppose i’m a fiver better off!

or £483 worse off.  :secret:

agree though,  the purchase of these certainly on an apple device can be a tad pernickety.

13 hours ago, Pinhead said:

Apple just like to be different, they call it features when most thing's don't work lol

On that topic: I've been a Mac user since the old days, and have always loved them (still do), even putting up with the bygone inconveniences of PC-Mac incompatibilities about projectors, some graphics and texts etc. Thankfully, those problems all seem to be in the past........

BUT:

Because of home-working I've had to take to creating narrated slideshows from Powerpoint files, which is no problem for simply adding a voiceover to each slide. But try to use the laser pointer or pencil function at the same time to illustrate something on the slide: simple on a PC, but impossible on Mac!!!

Apple knows about this, so why the hell don't they fix it!

Grrr!!:mad2: 

Edited by Jaggernaut
  • Like 1