RedYellow merchandise

BowenBoys

Any advice here, please?:

Am I right in thinking that the adults' t-shirt sizes are slightly on the large side? 

I ask because the most recent t-shirt I bought (also black, with a lovely red & yellow NIKE across the chest) is size "S." Fits me perfectly, but the label inside states 90 cm chest. If I use he half-chest measure on the chart on the R&Y page, that would come out closest to "XS."

For a woman who wears "S" here (Japan), it looks like the Kids 12-14 size might actually be best. Are the Kids versions identical to the adults in quality; just size and price are different?

17 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

Any advice here, please?:

Am I right in thinking that the adults' t-shirt sizes are slightly on the large side? 

I ask because the most recent t-shirt I bought (also black, with a lovely red & yellow NIKE across the chest) is size "S." Fits me perfectly, but the label inside states 90 cm chest. If I use he half-chest measure on the chart on the R&Y page, that would come out closest to "XS."

For a woman who wears "S" here (Japan), it looks like the Kids 12-14 size might actually be best. Are the Kids versions identical to the adults in quality; just size and price are different?

I have recently changed the adult t shirts I supply. They are now the same manufacturer and same type as the kids garments. They are 100% organic ringspan cotton.

I was a large when I locked down. The large t shirt I got a couple of days ago was a bit tight. Think that may be my problem!

My 14 yo is wearing Adult M, 11 yo in 12-14.

My feeling is that they are not a generous size. If you order a t shirt in your chest size it will fit and no more.

One difference between Adults and Kids tops is the print area. Because the design has to fit on to a t shirt for a  3-4 year old, the design is scaled down in size. Therefore it is smaller on the larger kids sizes. The difference in size of a 12-14 kids top and an XS adult top may be negligible but the design on the kids top will be smaller. 

16 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

I have recently changed the adult t shirts I supply. They are now the same manufacturer and same type as the kids garments. They are 100% organic ringspan cotton.

I was a large when I locked down. The large t shirt I got a couple of days ago was a bit tight. Think that may be my problem!

My 14 yo is wearing Adult M, 11 yo in 12-14.

My feeling is that they are not a generous size. If you order a t shirt in your chest size it will fit and no more.

One difference between Adults and Kids tops is the print area. Because the design has to fit on to a t shirt for a  3-4 year old, the design is scaled down in size. Therefore it is smaller on the larger kids sizes. The difference in size of a 12-14 kids top and an XS adult top may be negligible but the design on the kids top will be smaller. 

5 hours ago, elevenone said:

T-shirt arrived today.  Great quality.  Many thanks BB.  Thought my dog in pic would be better than me modelling it for future sales purposes.  Time for that new blue one now.  :fan:

7574525D-D3E7-4C0F-9FE4-C5278659B7D1.jpeg

A free dog with every multiple purchase? ;)

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, sabbath said:

Tat......T shirt with a wee badge, Naw. Come on guys, lets get a more professional. Can you imagine walking into your local with this rubbish. Think again guys. The T shirt wont even be Arco quality.

Perhaps you should take the Sabbath as a day of rest. 

13 hours ago, sabbath said:

Tat......T shirt with a wee badge, Naw. Come on guys, lets get a more professional. Can you imagine walking into your local with this rubbish. Think again guys. The T shirt wont even be Arco quality.

T-shirt is very good quality (as is the cermanic) perhaps even better than the official merch of a good few years back.  If you don’t like the designs submit some of your ideas to @BowenBoys as he will take them on board.  After all we are Jags fans and every penny the club makes at present is the most important aspect in the current climate.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jags on tour said:

Nice! We should start a Lewis/Skye supporters club! What a view from Earlish last night looking over the bay onto the Minch.

Hey don't forget North Uist  we travel down to games twice a month , well at least we do when there are any games to go to . I know there are quite a few supporters on Skye , haven't met any others in Uist so far .

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Tyler Machamilton said:

Hey don't forget North Uist  we travel down to games twice a month , well at least we do when there are any games to go to . I know there are quite a few supporters on Skye , haven't met any others in Uist so far .

Think we may just have created the Association of hebridean supporters guys.  All thanks to BBs t -shirts. Good to know you are out there.