RedYellow merchandise

BowenBoys

1 hour ago, BowenBoys said:

Received a nice photo of a hoodie with its owner from Western Australia this morning. By far the most distant photo yet. If you're reading this in Wagga Wagga or Miners Rest NSW, only you can beat that. Get snapping!

Good to hear, BB.   Tell em summer is coming in Oz.  They need to get some teeshirts!

:clapping:

Edited by East Kent Jag II
  • Like 1

Honestly, I grew to like the stealth bomber, after initially protesting against the brutal replacement of the decades-old traditional thistle logo.

But when it's too big (like in those example), it's too much, too loud (for my taste).

I still have and wear several old items with just a small stealth bomber logo ( a black t-shirt with one on the chest, but maybe just 3 or4 cm high), a black fleece "manager's jacket" with the same, on the left side ( a lot of people like that one here in Kyoto), and a few polo shirts with the same (a red one, a navy blue one, which is excellent) etc. 

I like the grey t-shirt, but would like a much smaller logo, either centre chest or over my heart (aaawww).

5 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

Honestly, I grew to like the stealth bomber, after initially protesting against the brutal replacement of the decades-old traditional thistle logo.

But when it's too big (like in those example), it's too much, too loud (for my taste).

I still have and wear several old items with just a small stealth bomber logo ( a black t-shirt with one on the chest, but maybe just 3 or4 cm high), a black fleece "manager's jacket" with the same, on the left side ( a lot of people like that one here in Kyoto), and a few polo shirts with the same (a red one, a navy blue one, which is excellent) etc. 

I like the grey t-shirt, but would like a much smaller logo, either centre chest or over my heart (aaawww).

Thanks Jaggernaut.

11 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

BB, I'm with Jaggernaut on this one.  A small logo over the left breast on the grey  t-shirt would look stylish, imo.  As oft quoted on Juke Box Jury, I'd give it five, and I'd buy it!!

12 hours ago, fifexile said:

Probably in a minority but i like the large stealth bomber! Will be happy with either though

I have a black t-shirt with the stealth bomber on the front..... it takes up the entire front. I must have bought it from the Jags shop. It's so bright that whenever I pick it up with the intention of putting it on I get a headache, so I put it back down again!

• 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

As a new line, there is a huge lack of any car decorations for the Jags fan. Would there be an option to market some air fresheners or windscreen stickers  or things that dangle from the mirror, causing a distraction and resulting in an accident ?

There will be a new additions to the range* in a week or so. New t shirts and face coverings, a range of hats and a Christmas jumper!! Currently looking at other items to add to a Christmas shop. It's not easy, there are a lot of awful gift items out there (who uses a mouse mat these days?). Alas, I haven't come across any car decorations available from drop-shipping printers. Shame as it would be a good area. Sorry DD.

*No new hoodies though so heed FTs advice and get warm now :happy2:

redyellow.org

30 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

There will be a new additions to the range* in a week or so. New t shirts and face coverings, a range of hats and a Christmas jumper!! Currently looking at other items to add to a Christmas shop. It's not easy, there are a lot of awful gift items out there (who uses a mouse mat these days?). Alas, I haven't come across any car decorations available from drop-shipping printers. Shame as it would be a good area. Sorry DD.

redyellow.org

Curious as to why mouse mats are redundant. Not in my house. Admittedly, one is used as a coaster. 
I will second FT - the hoodies are great.

1 hour ago, BowenBoys said:

redyellow.org

Shame. I was looking forward to filling my car with the great scent of Tam O'Ware

BTW. Thought you might like to see the mouse mat that I use every day !

mousemat.thumb.jpeg.a47c15c2896f534ca518a30a28cbfd4d.jpeg

• Like 1