RedYellow merchandise

BowenBoys

• 2 weeks later...

Flyer41.thumb.png.4172ea62ef40a3b69dd21851282c96d5.png

Happy Birthday RedYellow! 

A year of empty stadiums and sometimes, empty streets. Most importantly, for many, a year of loss. Not a cause for celebration but this is a milestone to be noted. 

When pausing to reflect on the last 12 months, there is one thing that I am proud of. The reaction of Jags fans to the plight of the club. At a time of great personal uncertainty, you have rallied to support the club financially. Caroline Mackie's GoFundMe total now stands at over £83k. You have bought raffle tickets,  joined the Centenary Fund and supported RedYellow.org. Many of you had already bought season tickets you would never use. Now you are doing so again. The club has been severely disadvantaged, financially, over the year. You are doing a remarkable job of minimising the impact.

The RedYellow year started brightly. By day 28, £1k had been donated to the club. The second thousand took 61 days. The third took nearly 9 months. No matter, we got there. Given all that has happened and your efforts  to support the club as noted above, I'm delighted. My grateful thanks to you all.

A  venture like this will only succeed by providing products you would like to buy. I'm open to suggestions and feedback. So please get in touch, this is your store curated by me. I am happy to  personalise designs and produce one-offs. I have already done so, including a Sheffield Wednesday themed version of one of the designs.

Once again, thank  you.

BBx

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, elevenone said:

I keep getting a row for drawers stuffed with too many t-shirts.  Could I squeeze in one more?  :hypocrite:

I used to get in trouble for stuffing a rolled up sock in my drawers but that is another story!

Serously, during this hot spell having good quality t-shirts has been a blessing and it helps raise funds for our club as well.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...