RedYellow merchandise

BowenBoys

59 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

Good work Agent EKJ.

Think I might withdraw Tunji and Tiff tops. Feel like I'm a jinx!

Think you're correct in that Zak's shirt is toast, but Tunji has just signed a new contract, and if and when he moves on to greater things, his teeshirt will be a collector's item!!

Get those orders in!  Although personally speaking,  I would give Elevenone  a  wee discount.....

21 minutes ago, East Kent Jag II said:

Think you're correct in that Zak's shirt is toast, but Tunji has just signed a new contract, and if and when he moves on to greater things, his teeshirt will be a collector's item!!

Get those orders in!  Although personally speaking,  I would give Elevenone  a  wee discount.....

No discount needed.  That’s assuming BB will not be charging me for my matching set of Hastie, Stone and Gordon hip flasks I just ordered from him.  :getmecoat:

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2022 at 4:34 PM, BowenBoys said:

Hopefully you have added your signature to the open letter and got it off your chest. Now it's time to get it  on your chest.

Have reduced the cost in order to get it on as many chests as possible at Firhill.

Flyer54.thumb.png.af2680fb273223e2df8f70977122b4ee.png

Great looking tshirt. Bought 2!

Edited by fifexile
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
27 minutes ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

where will the profits go? asking with respect as you have done a lot for fans and the club.

That's a fair question, LLD.

At the moment activity on the site has been suspended. Tbh, I'm still not feeling 100% health wise but felt it was important to act today. Not a penny more.

Options are to run as 'not for profit' in the short term or, if common good can be established, profits go to a fighting fund. I want my football club back.

More as and when I can. Remember, the site runs for the good of us all so any and all suggestions welcome.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

That's a fair question, LLD.

At the moment activity on the site has been suspended. Tbh, I'm still not feeling 100% health wise but felt it was important to act today. Not a penny more.

Options are to run as 'not for profit' in the short term or, if common good can be established, profits go to a fighting fund. I want my football club back.

More as and when I can. Remember, the site runs for the good of us all so any and all suggestions welcome.

Most important is that you get well as soon as possible BB.

As and when sales restart I'd be happy for either any profits to be held and handed to PTFC at a point in the future when  we own our club or donated to the charity that has recently been set up by Jags fans (sorry cant remember the name off hand).

Hope you are on the mend BB after recent times.  Totally respect this decision.  Big thanks for all the hard work put into this project and monies raised for the club over the years.  Still got my Zak t-shirt (although this is now condemned as my diy/painting top as well as some of the other crackers you designed RaYa, Sena and FTOF etc.

Take care and hopefully will see the shop again one day with a t-shirt celebrating the removal of the 3BC’s which would be a bestseller.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, belfastjag said:

I hope you're feeling better Phil. Is the site reopening? I need a new hoodie.

Hi John. Making all necessary adjustments for advancing years, I'm fine now :). Thanks.

Things are looking good for the return of RedYellow. One major hurdle cleared. Missed the Christmas market now so will see how things shake down and aim for 1 January.

Looking forward to returning to Firhill too. Will catch up will Auld Jag and the old team in the John Lambie, it's been awhile.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

Hi John. Making all necessary adjustments for advancing years, I'm fine now :). Thanks.

Things are looking good for the return of RedYellow. One major hurdle cleared. Missed the Christmas market now so will see how things shake down and aim for 1 January.

Looking forward to returning to Firhill too. Will catch up will Auld Jag and the old team in the John Lambie, it's been awhile.

All being well i look forward to seeing you @BowenBoys.

3 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

Not content with putting me in last place in every competition, now you're calling me "old"!:unknw: