New Kit

javeajag

On 6/12/2020 at 9:13 AM, jags on tour said:

Might be a bit late now but can see us having a #blacklivesmatter on the shirt with an lgbt rainbow, a peace sign, a Pudsey bear sash and sponsored by save the snow leopards!

I'm all for a #blacklivesmatter logo - Thistle leads, others follow....

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I liked the home strip at the launch last season. A nod to the 71 team with wee Thistle badges dotted around.

By the end of the season it looked like a dodgy Albion Rovers top with baked bean stains all over it...

• Haha 1

If the leaked images are accurate, I am disappointed that the 71 League Cup style (presumably the first team kit) has been chosen since it should have been held back for season 21/22, the fiftieth anniversary of that great day.

On 6/17/2020 at 7:44 PM, jagfox said:

I liked the home strip at the launch last season. A nod to the 71 team with wee Thistle badges dotted around.

By the end of the season it looked like a dodgy Albion Rovers top with baked bean stains all over it...

:D

Last time we were in this division I seriously disliked the jester top. By the end of the season I had quite warmed to it. By the "end of the season" I really mean the the very last day of that season.

1 hour ago, CCjag said:

If the leaked images are accurate, I am disappointed that the 71 League Cup style (presumably the first team kit) has been chosen since it should have been held back for season 21/22, the fiftieth anniversary of that great day.

Why does everyone think these are leaked images?! Even the original poster says they're fan-made! Oy.