New Kit

javeajag

10 hours ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Noticed that O'Neils and Kingsley creator David Shrigley collaborated to design the new Whitehawk FC home and away kit. Both have a rainbow ribbon running across the bottom to signal peak "wokeness." Wouldn't surprise me if O'Neils collaborate with DS to design our away kit too. 

Peak a feckin what? Honestly this world is becoming so lame. I am sure we will appeal to some silly cause all for peak spewness!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

Got the training top and socks with new sponsor delivered today.  Like the top. Good material for going out running etc in and keeps me warm as i wfh and refuse to put heating on in.....June.

Have you got photos of it mate? Just be good to see photos of it as opposed to the sort of computer generated images on the Greaves website 

19 minutes ago, northernsoul said:

So, a full kit for a League 1 Club will skin you £70. Laughable.

You do realise that applying the concept of supply and demand it is actually more costly for a League 1 club to produce a bespoke replica kit than it would be for a top league club? Basically our club will make less per kit sold than Aberdeen, Celtic, Rangers etc. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Right. How do you stop the mask from steaming up your specs? 

I haven't tested this one out in the wild yet.

I was previously using a snood-style thing and it was a bloody nightmare with the glasses. Two minutes wearing it and it was like going into a rammed pub on a rainy day.

Get a mask with a wire insert which you shape to the bridge of your nose and it prevents your own breathe steaming up the specs.  My daughter lost her job in the theatre and costume industry and is making masks to try and make ends meet. If anyone wants one.  Probably this not allowed. Sorry mods

image.png.df8bd05e52fb8a8218612c3413591ed5.png

1 hour ago, topcat said:

Get a mask with a wire insert which you shape to the bridge of your nose and it prevents your own breathe steaming up the specs.  My daughter lost her job in the theatre and costume industry and is making masks to try and make ends meet. If anyone wants one.  Probably this not allowed. Sorry mods

image.png.df8bd05e52fb8a8218612c3413591ed5.png

TC, top work. Have contacted your daughter to order one. 

• Like 1

On 6/30/2020 at 11:26 AM, Third Lanark said:

Have you got photos of it mate? Just be good to see photos of it as opposed to the sort of computer generated images on the Greaves website 

Not sure if this helps on my cheapo samsung and bad lighting.  Nice material. Wife even said it looked nice and she rolls her eyes when a 42 year old still gets excited by new strips.

20200701_224248.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

Not sure if this helps on my cheapo samsung and bad lighting.  Nice material. Wife even said it looked nice and she rolls her eyes when a 42 year old still gets excited by new strips.

20200701_224248.jpg

42 and the wife rolls her eyes ? Well that's this old codgers idea of buying it knackered.