Transfer window

a f kincaid

3 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

Because there is no change of leadership likely for  the foreseeable future, are we as fans merely to accept all that goes on without questioning the reasoning behind it and the actual direction and governance of the club?

I fully understand she has successfully built up an almost cult following from a very vocal section of our fan base, but no custodian of the club, regardless how much cash they have put in should be allowed to go unchallenged 

But this is hearsay Norge. Third-hand hearsay. I honestly don't think it is helpful.

Should the full facts come into the public domain and it proves that the board are interfering in team matters, it would be deeply worrying.

3 hours ago, dl1971 said:

Cult following for jlow...they are keeping a low profile that's for sure.

Low profile maybe but alarming all the same.

Evidently each time she tweets the words "Thistle" and "Family" in the same sentence it has a subliminal effect on the Cult following. These two words alone will trigger her disciples into an eerie incoherent intonation leading in turn to a speaking in tongues. The spell is only broken by thrice chanting the word "Communication" followed by a doorstep "Clap for Jacqui". Also  I'm told only senior members of the Cult know the secrets that lie behind the "Magic Brick in the Wall" in the JHS concourse. Or indeed which of the new shiny bricks is the magic one.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Evidently each time she tweets the words "Thistle" and "Family" in the same sentence it has a subliminal effect on the Cult following. These two words alone will trigger her disciples into an eerie incoherent intonation leading in turn to a speaking in tongues. The spell is only broken by thrice chanting the word "Communication" followed by a doorstep "Clap for Jacqui". Also  I'm told only senior members of the Cult know the secrets that lie behind the "Magic Brick in the Wall" in the JHS concourse. Or indeed which of the new shiny bricks is the magic one.

I like it, M'Lady.  Very good.  I only hope that their Magic Brick isn't the one I got in April!  I thought  that the only thing behind that was the Firhill  Basin!  They might need an Ark if the waters come, and that new libellous banner will be needed for use as a sail!!

Bring on Colin Weir's estate completion, so we can all move on  -  some literally!

38 minutes ago, elevenone said:

tbh i find that move astonishing.  I would though Norwich would have been better in tune and sent him to a lower league English team rather than QOS and their non squad and crappy pitch.  Is this loan confirmed?

Haven’t seen it confirmed but in a couple of papers 

3 hours ago, Lenziejag said:

Does that suggest that he wasn’t developing well enough at Norwich ? 

It screams that he was found out as not being good enough at Norwich.

Whether through lack of application on his part.........who knows?

One thing's for sure, you do not get sent back on loan to a club in the same division you came from if you are considered a serious prospect.

4 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

& they have infiltrated the forumto muddy the waters by constantly harping on about the "JL" stand 

10 minutes ago, gianlucatoni said:

& they have infiltrated the forumto muddy the waters by constantly harping on about the "JL" stand 

Should always be called the John Lambie Stand. If you just use the initials JLS, it makes it sound like a not very good pop group, from a few years back.

2 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

One thing's for sure, you do not get sent back on loan to a club in the same division you came from if you are considered a serious prospect.

Agreed, which indicates we did well to sell him for a reasonable fee

14 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

That was my thoughts as well. However, it doesn’t mean he won’t develop - he is still very young.

21 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

But this is hearsay Norge. Third-hand hearsay. I honestly don't think it is helpful.

Should the full facts come into the public domain and it proves that the board are interfering in team matters, it would be deeply worrying.

The story I’ve been told , McCall did want to bring Dools back on a part time Coaching and Player role but just now the all the Academy staff have been made redundant and it was vetoed by the Board because of the redundancies .

Legally they couldn’t do it 

29 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

The story I’ve been told , McCall did want to bring Dools back on a part time Coaching and Player role but just now the all the Academy staff have been made redundant and it was vetoed by the Board because of the redundancies .

Legally they couldn’t do it 

Is  this meat on the bone of yesterday's story or fake news dreamt up by the J Low Cult?

• Haha 1