Transfer window

a f kincaid

21 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

We have 2 loan signings we can still use, we need to make use of them, another striker is a must

Agree a striker is a must preferably one with pace.

The other loan should be a left back to challenge Penrice who needs a rocket up him. However If McKenna and O'Ware are long term injuries I think we'll go for another centre-back.

McCall mentioned I think 4 players in for surgery in his post match interview. I presume thats McKenna, Rudden, Sneddon and O'Ware? If so Goalkeeper cover looks thin as well

10 hours ago, laukat said:

Agree a striker is a must preferably one with pace.

The other loan should be a left back to challenge Penrice who needs a rocket up him. However If McKenna and O'Ware are long term injuries I think we'll go for another centre-back.

McCall mentioned I think 4 players in for surgery in his post match interview. I presume thats McKenna, Rudden, Sneddon and O'Ware? If so Goalkeeper cover looks thin as well

This has been a recurring theme at Firhill for past 6 or so years. The amount of injuries especially long term seems way more than other teams

1 hour ago, Norgethistle said:

This has been a recurring theme at Firhill for past 6 or so years. The amount of injuries especially long term seems way more than other teams

McKenna's injury is the most disappointing for me, as he really does look like a calm, intelligent and mobile defender, who can bring the ball forward. Nothing against Brownlie and Breen, but they seem to be more "clear it anywhere" types. I am also sorry for Sneddon, though Wright does appear to be an adequate replacement for the time being.

I suppose that I should also be disappointed about O'Ware and Rudden, but even before their latest injuries I was already beginning to row well back from my initial high hopes for them.  I had anticipated that both would make significant contributions to our "goals for" tally, but now that would be more of a surprise than an expectation.

• 1 month later...