Transfer window

a f kincaid

12 minutes ago, jags on tour said:

Any news on what is happening with Spittal?   Was he only signed until January? I wonder if Yogi will want him back or if he’ll extend his deal with us.

I am guessing him, kouder aisa, breen will be sent packing to allow some fresh faces to come in.

Looks like Breen is off to QoS:

"RANGERS youngster Rhys Breen is set to join Championship side Queen of the South on loan.

He will spend the remainder of the campaign on loan with Allan Johnston's side.

Breen spent the first half of the campaign on loan at Partick Thistle.

The 20-year-old centre half will join his Rangers team mate James Maxwell at Queens."

2 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Looks like Breen is off to QoS:

"RANGERS youngster Rhys Breen is set to join Championship side Queen of the South on loan.

He will spend the remainder of the campaign on loan with Allan Johnston's side.

Breen spent the first half of the campaign on loan at Partick Thistle.

The 20-year-old centre half will join his Rangers team mate James Maxwell at Queens."

Not surprised. He's looked decent but with Brownlie, McKenna, Sena, sicknote O'Ware  and Foster (as backup) its a position we have decent cover for. If Sena hadn't emerged as a centre half we may have kept him.

With his departure it should at least free up a spot for another loan player at least.

1 hour ago, laukat said:

Not surprised. He's looked decent but with Brownlie, McKenna, Sena, sicknote O'Ware  and Foster (as backup) its a position we have decent cover for. If Sena hadn't emerged as a centre half we may have kept him.

With his departure it should at least free up a spot for another loan player at least.

Striker required 

With the lockdown in place, is going for a trial for a new club a valid reason for travelling  ? This could have a big impact on whether any deals can be done in this window and we may need to take players "unseen". 

Re the striker required. I think we need to create more for the current crop. With the chances we create, I doubt that Harry Kane would score many.

2 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

With the lockdown in place, is going for a trial for a new club a valid reason for travelling  ? This could have a big impact on whether any deals can be done in this window and we may need to take players "unseen". 

Re the striker required. I think we need to create more for the current crop. With the chances we create, I doubt that Harry Kane would score many.

I would imagine this covers it (from the ScotGov list  of 26 reasonable excuses to leave home):

"for work or an activity associated with seeking employment, or to provide voluntary or charitable services, but only where that cannot be done from your home."