Shirt Sponsorship 2020-2021....and shirt winners

Shuggie

Shirt Sponsorship 2018 - 2019

To those Nomads who raised enough to sponsor Steven Saunders Home and Away shirts, here are the results of our efforts and the shirt winners!

We raised £375 from 14 Nomads...... yes only 14! Donations ranged from £10 to £100 (Thanks Jack Coy!)

£340 passed to the club and £35 carried forward to next season.

I have just used my Random number generator for the 75 (Fiver each) tickets and here are our two shirt winners!

George Harris wins the Home shirt with ticket #29 (tickets 20 - 29) 
Lori Cohen wins the Away shirt with ticket #41 (tickets 41 - 43)

Congratulations!!  Contact me regarding any signatures you may like or not and pass me your addresses.

Shirt Sponsorship 2019 - 2020

Another Season ... and another opportunity for the Nomads to shine.

Once again its time to dig deep and help us raise as much as we can to get yet another 2 Nomad Shirts at least!  With approaching 1000 of us here we can do better especially in these times of need.

As in the past, every £5 raised earns you a "ticket" to the random number generator end of season raffle.

Don't hang about please as we have only a few days before shirts are offered more widely to the fan base.

Paypal GIFT donations to me are ideal as we raise more that way. You do not need a paypal account to do this.

Send your contributions to me as ever at [email protected] 

If you prefer to send a cheque then let me know here and post  it to

Hugh L Cooper

Nomad Secretary

15 Glen Brook Road Telford

Shropshire TF2 9QY

9 minutes ago, Shuggie said:

Shirt Sponsorship 2018 - 2019

To those Nomads who raised enough to sponsor Steven Saunders Home and Away shirts, here are the results of our efforts and the shirt winners!

We raised £375 from 14 Nomads...... yes only 14! Donations ranged from £10 to £100 (Thanks Jack Coy!)

£340 passed to the club and £35 carried forward to next season.

I have just used my Random number generator for the 75 (Fiver each) tickets and here are our two shirt winners!

George Harris wins the Home shirt with ticket #29 (tickets 20 - 29) 
Lori Cohen wins the Away shirt with ticket #41 (tickets 41 - 43)

Congratulations!!  Contact me regarding any signatures you may like or not and pass me your addresses.

Shirt Sponsorship 2019 - 2020

Another Season ... and another opportunity for the Nomads to shine.

Once again its time to dig deep and help us raise as much as we can to get yet another 2 Nomad Shirts at least!  With approaching 1000 of us here we can do better especially in these times of need.

As in the past, every £5 raised earns you a "ticket" to the random number generator end of season raffle.

Don't hang about please as we have only a few days before shirts are offered more widely to the fan base.

Paypal GIFT donations to me are ideal as we raise more that way. You do not need a paypal account to do this.

Send your contributions to me as ever at [email protected] 

If you prefer to send a cheque then let me know here and post  it to

Hugh L Cooper

Nomad Secretary

15 Glen Brook Road Telford

Shropshire TF2 9QY

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

• 2 weeks later...