Jags and Jambos v The Rest - 01/07/20

Dick Dastardly

No idea what our lineup is going to be for this one.

I think that Budge and Low are going to be key players. That big diddy Doncaster is going to be at the heart of the defence for The Rest. If Budge and Low can rough him up a bit, he is going to crack and we could come away with the win. Obviously a lot is going to be determined by how the referee plays it.

C'mon the Jags and Jambos ...... Lets get in tae them.

4 minutes ago, Woodstock Jag said:

Not optimistic about this one. 3-0 SPFL with a Doncaster hat-trick.

quoting the walkover score - understandable.  Been following your posts and take on board the challenging assessment ahead. Might all be over by 12 today but...

As one who never would put the Jags down for a defeat, even on one of Bowens Boys predictors, I will always believe we have a chance. Yes I am an eternal optimist.

Nervous about this one and would quite happily settle for a draw. We'll be doing well to make it into the next round

Anyone know what our team is? If J Low is anywhere in our squad we would be as well not turning up. Be nice to think we had someone good on the bench who could change the game if required.

14 minutes ago, Gary Peebles Tackle said:

Is this on the wireless / internet? Read somewhere we could listen in, but can't seem to find any links.

Please follow the instructions below to dial-in to the hearing due to start at 11am.

(United Kingdom Toll) Dial ‪+44-20-7660-8149‬.

Access code or meeting number: ‪137 992 1001‬

When prompted press #.

Once connected the line will remain silent until the hearing begins and then the sound will activate automatically. As participant arrangements require to be put in place, the hearing may not start immediately and your patience is appreciated

I should add that normal court rules apply to above if you do dial in... namely that absolutely no recording of any kind or reporting of events whilst ongoing on any social media platform or forum - this could result in contempt of court and getting the jail so listen but do not share! 

Edited by gianlucatoni
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gary Peebles Tackle said:

Seems it'll be a while yet... Could run on until Friday it seems.

I thought that today was a quick hearing to decide if there was a case to answer, at which time they would set a date for the full hearing to start. Maybe 3 days is a quick hearing !

6 minutes ago, Gary Peebles Tackle said:

Seems it'll be a while yet... Could run on until Friday it seems.

Lord Clark is free on Thu & Fri - sounded to me that it could even go beyond the weekend due to the complexity of the case. DU QC has hogged almost the whole morning session. I've hung up - had enough! 

1 hour ago, gianlucatoni said:

Lord Clark is free on Thu & Fri - sounded to me that it could even go beyond the weekend due to the complexity of the case. DU QC has hogged almost the whole morning session. I've hung up - had enough! 

Is their QC Woodside Jag by any chance?