Jags and Jambos v The Rest - 01/07/20

Dick Dastardly

57 minutes ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

I'm afraid IM is typical of the breed, that he has found himself in a job that he has little or no  skills to hold, and is getting paid an enormous annual salary .

He will not be the one to 'rock the boat', it's more likely he will keep quiet and just hope he can keep earing his inflated wage for a few more years until he can qualify for an SFA pension. That is his purpose in life .... arbitrate over the current clusterfvck in Scottish football is something he has little interest in doing. [IMO]

Agreed , totally out his depth 

3 hours ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

I'm afraid IM is typical of the breed, that he has found himself in a job that he has little or no  skills to hold, and is getting paid an enormous annual salary .

He will not be the one to 'rock the boat', it's more likely he will keep quiet and just hope he can keep earing his inflated wage for a few more years until he can qualify for an SFA pension. That is his purpose in life .... arbitrate over the current clusterfvck in Scottish football is something he has little interest in doing. [IMO]

Cant really blame him for that. If some mugs were willing to pay me £300k a year to ponce about in a Blazer, getting the best seats at games; free travel and accomodation ; a nice pension scheme; company car; health insurance and  as many Boardroom lunches as I could manage in a week. All with very little accountability, I would jump at it.

7 minutes ago, Emsca said:

Cant really blame him for that. If some mugs were willing to pay me £300k a year to ponce about in a Blazer, getting the best seats at games; free travel and accomodation ; a nice pension scheme; company car; health insurance and  as many Boardroom lunches as I could manage in a week. All with very little accountability, I would jump at it.

True, he must have been overjoyed to be offered the gig.

11 minutes ago, Emsca said:

He had that already at Firhill

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gary Peebles Tackle said:

To be fair to IM, I think his role is more involved with the 'rest' of football in Scotland - professional clubs have the SPFL to 'govern' them, SFA more about football in general (and the national teams) - so far, it's not really their dispute.

It was  Maxie who started the ball rolling with the letter to UEFA with the intention to call the season before the Clubs voted , think that’s one of the reasons why we couldn’t get the SFA to arbitrate this .