Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
jaggy

Away Kit

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Garscube Road End said:

I got the new home top. It is excellent. I have worn it out in Aberdeen and it has been warmly received. 

Did they try and burn it ?:D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like this kit!

I would have preferred  it as a home strip with vertical red & yellow stripes down one side of the top (from about middle of the collar bone). Would have like stripes repeated on shorts and socks! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, exiledjag said:

I like this kit!

I would have preferred  it as a home strip with vertical red & yellow stripes down one side of the top (from about middle of the collar bone). Would have like stripes repeated on shorts and socks! 

 

That sounds good.

Or even two thin R&Y stripes down each side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

That sounds good.

Or even two thin R&Y stripes down each side?

Or even not like grey like a pinstripe suit at all? ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, fifexile said:

Looks like O'neills are kitting out another football team 

15964718395022049032403.jpg

Looks like somebody ate to much during lockdown.:thumbsup2:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thornwood Jag said:

Didn't we all!

 

1 hour ago, fifexile said:

Can't deny it.....sadly!

Only a joke. No offence meant.:thumbsup2:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

 

Only a joke. No offence meant.:thumbsup2:

No worries none taken AJ.

Any chance of a "I fought the law (and the law won)" t shirt from RedYellow? :police:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, fifexile said:

Not a Clash fan?

I like The Clash. Not sure that a 'we lost the court case and are now in League One'  t shirt would be a big seller. I did offer this for scrutiny yesterday, a bit more defiant, but it didn't go down well.

PFTimg.thumb.png.53591c8651b749b0c8dc3238d8614125.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Or for us old timers, Bobby Fuller (he of the mysterious death)

Replaced Buddy Holly in the Crickets IIRC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

think that was Sonny Curtis who wrote the song

Sandy will know - he's a 78rpm hand cranked Dansette kind of guy :music: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

I like The Clash. Not sure that a 'we lost the court case and are now in League One'  t shirt would be a big seller. I did offer this for scrutiny yesterday, a bit more defiant, but it didn't go down well.

PFTimg.thumb.png.53591c8651b749b0c8dc3238d8614125.png

Personally I am always wary of swear words on clothes after i got a row in the early 90’s from a copper when i was wearing my Inspiral Carpets ‘Cool as F**k’ T-shirt :hypocrite:.  I do like the defiance of it though.  In fact the whole mantra could be adopted on merch everywhere ‘back to f***ing school’, ‘no more f***ing furlough for me’  etc :D

Irony being I am wearing my FTOF t-Shirt as i typed that.

Edited by elevenone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, elevenone said:

Personally I am always wary of swear words on clothes after i got a row in the early 90’s from a copper when i was wearing my Inspiral Carpets ‘Cool as F**k’ T-shirt :hypocrite:.  I do like the defiance of it though.  In fact the whole mantra could be adopted on merch everywhere ‘back to f***ing school’, ‘no more f***ing furlough for me’  etc :D

Irony being I am wearing my FTOF t-Shirt as i typed that.

:)

I wore a 'F**k Boris' t shirt in Paris last year. The French seemed to like it. Obviously it was referencing Stormzy's lyrics rather than making a political statement. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×