When is

nohidingplace

27 minutes ago, nohidingplace said:

When is the draw for the league cup ?

In due course according to the SPFL:

https://spfl.co.uk/news/betfred-cup-dates-confirmed

3 of the group games will be before we start the League campaign so there will be an element of pre-season about them despite the manager saying he doesn't normally treat these games that way.

11 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

In due course according to the SPFL:

https://spfl.co.uk/news/betfred-cup-dates-confirmed

3 of the group games will be before we start the League campaign so there will be an element of pre-season about them despite the manager saying he doesn't normally treat these games that way.

That's similar to the way the League Cup has been over the past few years  except we'll only have 2 or 3 games before the league starts so I don't see why he would treat it any differently this year

2 minutes ago, jaggy said:

That's similar to the way the League Cup has been over the past few years  except we'll only have 2 or 3 games before the league starts so I don't see why he would treat it any differently this year

I was just thinking that it might be harder to organise "proper" pre-season games this time round with the various testing requirements, etc so we might be going in to those first few group games with very little, if any, game time under our belts. I am sure the manager will want to win as it is an income stream if we can get to the next round(s).

• Like 1