Return to Stadiums in September

Anniesland Jag

On 1/12/2021 at 12:29 PM, McCall Out said:

I wonder what the chances are of getting supporters into stadia by September THIS year ?

Based on 1,000,000 vaccinations a week, I'm not expected to get my 2nd jab before late September, and I am over 60, so I can't see them letting the public go to stadia without significant social distancing measures in place.

Norway plans to have the entire population vaccinated by end of June at latest, with a very stretch goal of having 80% completed before our National day on 17th of May 

6 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

Norway plans to have the entire population vaccinated by end of June at latest, with a very stretch goal of having 80% completed before our National day on 17th of May 

Norway, New Zealand etc. Countries that are well led.

We in the UK and Scotland? We have been pissing in the wind when it has come to Covid-19 responses 

4 hours ago, sandy said:

Norway, New Zealand etc. Countries that are well led.

We in the UK and Scotland? We have been pissing in the wind when it has come to Covid-19 responses 

The UK has 70 million to vaccinate, Norway has 6.

UK has vaccinated more than all the EU combined, Norway currently has to rely on EU supplies but due to only being EEA member it’s decided to source its own to speed up

15 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

The UK has 70 million to vaccinate, Norway has 6.

UK has vaccinated more than all the EU combined, Norway currently has to rely on EU supplies but due to only being EEA member it’s decided to source its own to speed up

According to the Guardian yesterday, Scotland sitting just shy of 4% vaccinated  while Norway was on 0.6%.

• 9 months later...
On 1/15/2021 at 10:48 PM, belfastjag said:

In a moment of lockdown madness I booked hotel and ticket to see Wishbone Ash in Froome in November. I haven't booked flights yet, but surely to **** we"ll be out by then.

Brilliant concert. Brilliant weekend. Four pints of Guinness at the airport for breakfast. A minging kebab at 2 o'clock in the morning.  Who else remembers that. Took me back.

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...