Site down?

jaggy

Aye so we are back. Looking forward to catching up on half a week's worth of covid charts from around the globe.

So what else is new?

No further signings yet, tho' I get the distinct feeling there's no urgency. Bought a season ticket and was most impressed with the lady who dealt with my call, Not so impressed the way the tariff is laid out on the website regarding the top up column. 

Play the way we did last season and the winners of any restricted attendance ballot will be the ones whose names stay in the hat.:)

Oh and a happy birthday to Sonny Rollins, a lifetime Jags fan, who's just turned 90 the other day.*    :thumbsup2:

* only 50% of that statement is true.

1 hour ago, Rid Skwerr said:

Got lucky and stumbled across a twitter post announcing the site's return.

Missed you guys (except the moany-faced negative posters).

I like the odds someone has posted for the coming season - let's hope we can live up to them.

'mon  the Jags.

Aww! And you had a chance to be positive as well. Lol

21 hours ago, partickthedog said:

Not being part of the in crowd, nobody told me. I assumed that you were all hiding!

I have just PM'ed Auld Jag, so hopefully he will soon be back too.

You cannot escape that easily!:shakeshout::head_ball::fan:

The Hotel California way ' You can check out any time you like, But you can never leave'.:fan: Thanks to the Eagles for the lyrics.

Edited by Auld Jag
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Auld Jag said:

The Hotel California way ' You can check out any time you like, But you can never leave'.:fan: Thanks to the Eagles for the lyrics.

One of all time favourite songs. Always love it when it comes on the radio and they play the whole guitar section at the end without talking over it. On a dark desert highway driving my Mercedes Benz home from  a victory in Dingwall I can sing all the words by heart.

• Like 1