Hearts v Thistle friendly Sat 19 Sep 2020

East Kent Jag II

15 minutes ago, Grant said:

According to the Herald, the Hearts game is on Sat 26th. In Gerry's season ticket update video, he said we were playing Albion Rovers on Sat 19th, and that it might be streamed, but I've not seen any confirmation yet.

I read about the game in the Edinburgh Evening News today.  They said the game was "next Saturday", so  I've misunderstood the date!

I know that streaming arrangements are being announced this month, but may come too late for these two games.

On 9/16/2020 at 4:12 PM, Grant said:

According to the Herald, the Hearts game is on Sat 26th. In Gerry's season ticket update video, he said we were playing Albion Rovers on Sat 19th, and that it might be streamed, but I've not seen any confirmation yet.

I saw that too in Gerry’s vid, but the Albion Rovers site has them playing Caledonian New Braves this Saturday.

Item on the club website regarding friendlies and streaming.

Sat 19 Sept  Jags v BSC Glasgow at 3:00 pm.  Live stream of the game free of charge.

Sat 26 Sept  Hearts v Jags 15:00. Audio link via JagsZone,   replay after the game. Discussions ongoing for PPV.

Wed 30 Sept 2:00 pm  Jags v Ayr Utd (but being confirmed closer to the date). Hopefully live streaming for season ticket holders, live JagsZone  commentary.

Good to be back - if not in person!