Today’s match is live streaming

ClydebankJag

Todays match is streamed live for free.  I 've just got my 50 -50 tickets for today, and if I was going to the game (i.e. pre-covid), I'd pay to get in.

I know not everybody is in the position to contribute to the club, but those that can, it would be good to "pay" for today's complimentary match (those who watch it)  by 50-50, GoFundMe, BBs wonderful teeshirts etc or some other of the myriad ways to fund the club.

Enjoy the game! Will be good to see how the team play, hopefully against a packed defence.  We better get used to that this year!

1 hour ago, East Kent Jag II said:

Todays match is streamed live for free.  I 've just got my 50 -50 tickets for today, and if I was going to the game (i.e. pre-covid), I'd pay to get in.

I know not everybody is in the position to contribute to the club, but those that can, it would be good to "pay" for today's complimentary match (those who watch it)  by 50-50, GoFundMe, BBs wonderful teeshirts etc or some other of the myriad ways to fund the club.

Enjoy the game! Will be good to see how the team play, hopefully against a packed defence.  We better get used to that this year!

well done scatter cash 

Like honestly, I never thought a live stream could somehow be the most tinpot thing we've ever done.

They could have just used a top end mobile phone and put it on a tripod and it would have been better than a camera that detects movement.

Edited by twinny
  • Haha 1

I'm assuming that this is the same set up that I read about that the Mark Millar guy has helped all lower league clubs set up? 

No camera operator, its all done with motion sensors. I was sure I read that it was going to come with an app that you could pick your camera view etc. 

That'll maybe come later. 

Just now, redandyellowallover said:

I'm assuming that this is the same set up that I read about that the Mark Millar guy has helped all lower league clubs set up? 

No camera operator, its all done with motion sensors. I was sure I read that it was going to come with an app that you could pick your camera view etc. 

That'll maybe come later. 

It could be. I get that it's a test stream, so perhaps I shouldn't be so critical. But I don't get why a manned camera wouldn't be allowed.