Today’s match is live streaming

ClydebankJag

Seems to be an automated system with no allowance for someone to adjust it.  Pans to keep biggest group of players in view even if action has moved elsewhere.  OK for free view but if they want folk to pay they;ll need to improve this - a lot.

Edit: may be my connection but also seems dead slow reacting to what happens sometimes. Again, this system won't do.

Edited by Mr Bunny

5 minutes ago, twinny said:

It could be. I get that it's a test stream, so perhaps I shouldn't be so critical. But I don't get why a manned camera wouldn't be allowed.

You'd like to think that for the league games they'll look to change it to that. 

Its free today so that's fine but would expect better for games I have paid for. 

Quality of the stream and pictures are OK for me. 

I feel seasick with this camera !

Anyone else having trouble hearing the commentary team … I’ve got it on the big TV and volume is maxed out at 99 during first half  ... had to turn it down to 50 when the PA kicked in at half time ... can hear a faint background mumble of people talking  just now but the PA tunes are drowning it out.

Note - the TV volume is usually at 15 and that’s for the missus who’s corned beef!

Edited by gianlucatoni

2 minutes ago, gianlucatoni said:

Anyone else having trouble hearing the commentary team … I’ve got it on the big TV and volume is maxed out at 99 during first half  ... had to turn it down to 50 when the PA kicked in at half time ... can hear a faint background mumble just now but the PA tunes are drowning it out.

Note - the TV volume is usually at 15 and that’s for the missus who’s corned beef!

There was commentary?!??  Did not pick up any of it.  Thought it was all chatter on the pitch.

40 minutes ago, redandyellowallover said:

I'm assuming that this is the same set up that I read about that the Mark Millar guy has helped all lower league clubs set up? 

No camera operator, its all done with motion sensors. I was sure I read that it was going to come with an app that you could pick your camera view etc. 

That'll maybe come later. 

That sounds like a nightmare!

13 minutes ago, gianlucatoni said:

Anyone else having trouble hearing the commentary team … I’ve got it on the big TV and volume is maxed out at 99 during first half  ... had to turn it down to 50 when the PA kicked in at half time ... can hear a faint background mumble of people talking  just now but the PA tunes are drowning it out.

The commentary is on a different stream, so you can't get it on the link for the pictures. Just something for this week apparently. I'm guessing the commentary guys just happen to be sitting near the cameras mic and it's being picked up like the ambiant noise from the players and inside the ground.

All mentioned in the posts from firhill earlier in the week.

1 minute ago, gianlucatoni said:

Turn your tv up beyond half way and you might start to hear the mumble!

Just now, Alb said:

The commentary is on a different stream, so you can't get it on the link for the pictures. Just something for this week apparently. I'm guessing the commentary guys just happen to be sitting near the cameras mic and it's being picked up like the ambiant noise from the players and inside the ground.

All mentioned in the posts from firhill earlier in the week.

ah ok cheers :thumbsup2: