Today’s match is live streaming

ClydebankJag

13 hours ago, Colognejag said:

Sitting here with a Punk IPA watching the Jags at Firhill. Shite stream, but it is a test and it's free. Really cannot complain given everything else going on.

At least we have not missed the two goals with the camera that has a mind of it's own.

2nd goal offside?

Any idea who the trialist is?

Stay safe, fellow Jags!

I downed a couple of Punk IPAs last night too. IMO, the best beer in the world.

And  I can buy it in Japan. YEAH!

The highlights have the trialist listed as Charlie Reilly, young boy who played with Hamilton Accies https://www.hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/contract-news-charlie-reilly/

They also listed Scott Fox as the keeper so not sure whether we had an interloper in goals or someone’s trying to jinx Sneddon!

Edited by east end jag

Like everybody else, I was disappointed with the  streaming of the game.  I get the impression that the tracking system might do better with a slow international tippy tappy type of game, but we will face packed defences, with the hoof up the park for the opposition's Speedy Gonzales to chase.  We'll miss quite a bit of the action on yesterdays streaming performance!

An opportunity missed by the club.  When I was watching, there were 790 odd tuned in.  Some of those watching would have been with others, so a lot of disappointed people.  Gerry Britton said that staff members were being trained to use the system.  What was their role? is it possible to have a manual override to zoom in, deal with the shade and ghosting issues, etc  It would pay to rethink streaming, but I suspect we've signed up to this for the season, so there must be improvements if people (apart from the season ticket holders who have already paid to view) will watch.

The subs bench yesterday had some established players listed, but if or when the league starts, good substitutions will be needed to get the win over the line, and get the points we need.

2 hours ago, Woodstock Jag said:

So our actual highlights package:

(a) is night and ******* day to watch in terms of the camera

(b) actually makes that look like a very promising performance, especially with the well worked third goal.

I saw somewhere there is a coupon code for jagzone, but I can’t remember where I saw it ? Any ideas 

Intersting in McCall's post match interview he is saying he wants to play a back 4.

Docherty looked decent yesterday and it pretty difficult to see how Banngian isn't alongside hime

Up front it looks like Graham with Rudden if fit or Houder-Aissa if not. Overall there doesn't look to be too many spare slots in the starting eleven which is taking shape as

Sneddon or Wright

Foster-Brownlie-O'Ware-Penrice

Murray/new signing - Docherty-Bannigan-Lyons/Cardle

Graham-Rudden

Pretty strong cover in most areas bar left back but Rodden suggested yesterday that he might not be a million miles away from the standard required.

Goalkeeper still looks like an open competition. I would expect Wright and Sneddon to be given a chance in the remaining friendlies with the most impressive getting the nod for the starting league game.

Just opened up the steam for today's match and the quality was much better. Whether that's down to the changes implemented or that the cloudy weather allows for easier tracking of the ball, who knows? I came on here to post that and the steam went down, oh well...

Edited by twinny

1 minute ago, Auld Jag said:

Yes, also cut out a few times. But overall i felt it was a far better stream than the BSC game. Of course the opposition was much better today as well.:thumbsup:

Yes, the stream was a bit clearer and camera seemed to track the ball better.  Still more improvement to be made if it is going to be an acceptable commodity for season ticket holders. There appeared to be about 1,500 views so hopefully capacity will not be an issue.

I think the issue for me was trying to access a new link for each occasion, as the previous ones just kept taking me back to earlier segments.

Watched the second half so can't comment on the first. Yes, better quality than BSC game - but wouldn't be hard. Agree lack of zoom is a drawback. Camera seemed to be following the action much better. Sound was very poor.  Why is the noise from the pitch and the touchline much louder than the commentary? One needs to be turned down or the other turned up. Could hardly hear the commentator.  Since it was impossible to hear whoever was beside him, he needs to be told not to have a one-sided conversation.

51 minutes ago, a f kincaid said:

Watched the second half so can't comment on the first. Yes, better quality than BSC game - but wouldn't be hard. Agree lack of zoom is a drawback. Camera seemed to be following the action much better. Sound was very poor.  Why is the noise from the pitch and the touchline much louder than the commentary? One needs to be turned down or the other turned up. Could hardly hear the commentator.  Since it was impossible to hear whoever was beside him, he needs to be told not to have a one-sided conversation.

The link for the stream on the Thistle web-site said there was no commentary and this was something they were looking in to as part of the test. I think the jagzone commentary just came through as part of the background noise.

I heard the announcer naming the goal scorers and then playing a pre-recorded sound of crowd shouting out the player's name. he'll need to remember that when (if) fans are are allowed in they won't be able to shout!

It's never allowed me to log on in the first place (I eventually gave up on the unsuccessful attempts to log on), nor does it show up on   YouTube: "

"Video unavailable

"This video is private."

I seem to spend much of my life  these days trying to get around other people's  online hurdles, as if  designing with users in mind is some kind of unattainable mystery.  My  football club seems to set out    to    make me    face the same. :mad3: