Today’s match is live streaming

ClydebankJag

24 minutes ago, Fearchar said:

It's never allowed me to log on in the first place (I eventually gave up on the unsuccessful attempts to log on), nor does it show up on   YouTube: "

"Video unavailable

"This video is private."

I seem to spend much of my life  these days trying to get around other people's  online hurdles, as if  designing with users in mind is some kind of unattainable mystery.  My  football club seems to set out    to    make me    face the same. :mad3:

The game was streamed onto YouTube and open to all without a log in at the time of the match. After the game the club appear to have removed the video, similar to what they did for the BSC Glasgow game.

The club have advertised a full game replay is available on JagZone so it should be available there?

5 minutes ago, G SUS said:

The game was streamed onto YouTube and open to all without a log in at the time of the match. After the game the club appear to have removed the video, similar to what they did for the BSC Glasgow game.

The club have advertised a full game replay is available on JagZone so it should be available there?

Thanks, but  the  Jagzone logon hasn't functioned for me either - neither as a season ticket holder (which the club promised would be made accessible) nor as a new signup to the free offer. I suspect that  the club has some design and/or database issues. At any rate, they didn't sniff at my early payment for a season ticket, but they seem to be reluctant to provide a service - really not a good look for a service provider, especially at this time.

7 minutes ago, Fearchar said:

Thanks, but  the  Jagzone logon hasn't functioned for me either - neither as a season ticket holder (which the club promised would be made accessible) nor as a new signup to the free offer. I suspect that  the club has some design and/or database issues. At any rate, they didn't sniff at my early payment for a season ticket, but they seem to be reluctant to provide a service - really not a good look for a service provider, especially at this time.

Sorry, I must have missed this but I can’t see anywhere that says you get a free JagZone account as a season ticket holder? 

They said you would get a free stream of pre-season games and all home league matches when they start up again in a few weeks, but I don’t see anywhere that says it about a JagZone account?

1 minute ago, G SUS said:

Sorry, I must have missed this but I can’t see anywhere that says you get a free JagZone account as a season ticket holder? 

They said you would get a free stream of pre-season games and all home league matches when they start up again in a few weeks, but I don’t see anywhere that says it about a JagZone account?

There's another benefit to Jagzone  than watching games online! Who knew? I just assumed they were the same: the details of how they get more money from us aren't really my  interest. I just want to watch football now  and again when I've paid for it.