Anyone received season tickets ?

Bobbyhouston

I paid the balance on my season ticket about two weeks ago and was told I'd be sent out a "pack" explaining about streaming and ballots for tickets. I asked if it would be added on to the card I used last season as I don't use the app and was told yes. So far, I've heard nothing more.

Although I never actually sit/stand in it, my official "seat" in the John Lambie Stand is being moved one row forward, so that I can "bubble" with a family member. Was told that a new card would be posted, though it has not arrived yet. Got the impression that if I had stayed in the same seat, there would not have been any need to post anything out.

18 hours ago, partickthedog said:

Although I never actually sit/stand in it, my official "seat" in the John Lambie Stand is being moved one row forward, so that I can "bubble" with a family member. Was told that a new card would be posted, though it has not arrived yet. Got the impression that if I had stayed in the same seat, there would not have been any need to post anything out.

I’m the same mate , some results last season ended up making us have a bubble 

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone received any emails from the club re. Season tickets? I renewed last April but haven’t heard anything since. In fact I don’t recall seeing any emails from the club like I used to (pre match previews etc.). 
Just wondering if they no longer have my contact details or if this is just standard at the moment?

1 hour ago, Bristol City Jag said:

Has anyone received any emails from the club re. Season tickets? I renewed last April but haven’t heard anything since. In fact I don’t recall seeing any emails from the club like I used to (pre match previews etc.). 
Just wondering if they no longer have my contact details or if this is just standard at the moment?

not heard a thing after several emails 

2 hours ago, Bristol City Jag said:

In the same boat. Bought my first ever in April / May.

Do have proof of purchase by logging in to:     tickets.ptfc.co.uk/home

Same place I purchase 50/50 tickets.

That's all I have though.

Bit disappointed tbh.  

1 hour ago, CotterJag said:

In the same boat. Bought my first ever in April / May.

Do have proof of purchase by logging in to:     tickets.ptfc.co.uk/home

Same place I purchase 50/50 tickets.

That's all I have though.

Bit disappointed tbh.  

You're lucky. I paid for my season tcket in two parts. The first shows on the ticketing site (took me ages to log in then find my way round it) but the second payment doesn't show up. Maybe because I had to phone Firhill and they took the payment over the phone. I predict trouble next week when it comes to logging on to a live stream.

4 hours ago, Bristol City Jag said:

I renewed in June and I've had nothing yet. Will give them till Wednesday before I contact them, to get us sorted out for next week's match.