Anyone received season tickets ?

Bobbyhouston

11 minutes ago, Jimmy McD said:

I have been trying for the last 15 minutes  to register for it without any joy hopeless...It keeps telling me that the user already exists how can it when I am trying to register..

As i don't have any up to date mobile or smart device, i just phoned the office to renew my ticket. I have never downloaded an app in my life.

22 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

What is not clear? Seems straight forward enough to me...

The item on the web-site says to go into the app and ensure your details are correct. I don't want to download an app so went on-line and just can't find how to get into my details to check them. The cookies on my lap-top mean I log in to the ticketing web site automatically but from there on it's a maze.

In the article it said to search App Store for a specific app name. I did  this and the named app doesn't exist. 

I have a Partick Thistle app on my phone but haven't bothered with it before. I opened it (no requirement to log in) and discovered my season ticket info was there. Hooray!

I also found an error in my address. I was able to edit it but there was no way to save changes. I logged out. Big mistake. Now it is asking for a Username and Password and I have no idea what they are. This had better be sorted out before Saturday.

FFS Thistle, sort out you online interfaces. We are your ******* customers.

9 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

In the article it said to search App Store for a specific app name. I did  this and the named app doesn't exist. 

I have a Partick Thistle app on my phone but haven't bothered with it before. I opened it (no requirement to log in) and discovered my season ticket info was there. Hooray!

I also found an error in my address. I was able to edit it but there was no way to save changes. I logged out. Big mistake. Now it is asking for a Username and Password and I have no idea what they are. This had better be sorted out before Saturday.

I bit the bullet and downloaded the app. I entered my e-mail address and any old password. I then clicked on the forgotten password link and re-set my password from the e-mail it sent me. God knows where I go from here. For some reason thistle's on-line presence has always been a nightmare.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

Sounds like the same problem as I have..

11 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Do you need the app to watch streaming of the league games ?

Don't think so AJ. On the Season Ticket page of the app, each ticket has a 'Secret Number'. I Image this number will be required to access the stream. That's a guess though as the Q&A didn't provide any useful information.

7 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

Don't think so AJ. On the Season Ticket page of the app, each ticket has a 'Secret Number'. I Image this number will be required to access the stream. That's a guess though as the Q&A didn't provide any useful information.

Thanks BB. All the best to you and your boys.

1 hour ago, scotty said:

The item on the web-site says to go into the app and ensure your details are correct. I don't want to download an app so went on-line and just can't find how to get into my details to check them. The cookies on my lap-top mean I log in to the ticketing web site automatically but from there on it's a maze.

download the APP and you won’t have any issues 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BowenBoys said:

Your user name will probably be your email address. 
If you can’t remember your password, click the forgotten password button and you will get an email allowing to pick a new one.

4 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

I renewed my ST today. The person at Firhill told me new tickets would be sent out to everybody when fans are allowed back in. The details for streaming  Saturdays game will be on the official site prior to the game. Don't know if that helps anybody.

Hi AJ,

Do you know what they mean by a ticket?

Is it like a credit card size and made of plastic or something else?

Cheers

CJ.

1 hour ago, CotterJag said:

Hi AJ,

Do you know what they mean by a ticket?

Is it like a credit card size and made of plastic or something else?

Cheers

CJ.

Hi CJ,the person at Firhill just said new tickets would be sent out when fans were allowed back in. My current ST is a plastic credit card size, just took it would be the same.  All the best AJ.

• Like 1

Was fearing the worst , having to download the app, to access my season ticket. Not too tech savvy with this sort of thing.

Not just as easy as the club`s instructions make out, but eventually managed to find my season ticket with secret code, which I hope will be used to access Saturdays live stream.

Fingers crossed.

33 minutes ago, BILL.H said:

Was fearing the worst , having to download the app, to access my season ticket. Not too tech savvy with this sort of thing.

Not just as easy as the club`s instructions make out, but eventually managed to find my season ticket with secret code, which I hope will be used to access Saturdays live stream.

Fingers crossed.

That's what I imagined too but I'm not sure now. Received an email from the club today (thanks Beth). It included this paragraph.

'Tomorrow we will be sending out a separate email that will include your link for Saturday's game along with a username and password. This will be separate to the APP. '

1 hour ago, Auld Jag said:

Now on official site about test events for season ticket holders. Sorry don't know how to do a link.

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/live-stream-update-for-season-ticket-holders/

I really do hope it works as I'll be at work when the tests are available so will only know when it goes live on Saturday.

• Like 1