Anyone received season tickets ?

Bobbyhouston

4 hours ago, dougie247 said:

the 1 in my code turned out to be an l that i needed to change to L

thanks for the tips folks otherwise id have thrown the laptop out the window

what a shambles

I was helping out my daughter with the log in, as she is a school teacher and obviously cannot do this sort of thing or start contacting anyone during school hours.

We had exactly the opposite issue, as what we thought was an L turned out to be a "Capital Eye". All sorted and in now thankfully. 

9 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

I was helping out my daughter with the log in, as she is a school teacher and obviously cannot do this sort of thing or start contacting anyone during school hours.

We had exactly the opposite issue, as what we thought was an L turned out to be a "Capital Eye". All sorted and in now thankfully. 

You were kind enough to help Auld Jag last night. I hope his problems have been sorted,  and he can look forward to the game tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, East Kent Jag II said:

You were kind enough to help Auld Jag last night. I hope his problems have been sorted,  and he can look forward to the game tomorrow. 

Problem sorted, i hope. I emailed Firhill and got a reply from Beth saying my account was getting activated, this happened late this afternoon,thanks to Beth for doing that. As you say @partickthedog and @CotterJag were very helpful as was all the other posts on this thread. We will all be at Firhill tomorrow in spirit if not in body. Lets hope the team do the business on the park and all the problems we have had getting logged in will be worth it. 

• Like 2

Couldn't look at this until now as have been incredibly busy and couldn't escape work to do the test.

Anyway, despite having three season tickets we haven't yet found a way to logon.

I'm tired - will look again later but patience is pretty thin already!

Feel a clown not being able to use this but given the thread above seems I am far from alone. Disappointed if I cant get this sorted before kickoff.

1 hour ago, Auld Jag said:

Problem sorted, i hope. I emailed Firhill and got a reply from Beth saying my account was getting activated, this happened late this afternoon,thanks to Beth for doing that. As you say @partickthedog and @CotterJag were very helpful as was all the other posts on this thread. We will all be at Firhill tomorrow in spirit if not in body. Lets hope the team do the business on the park and all the problems we have had getting logged in will be worth it. 

Out of likes.  I'll correct that ASAP.

2 hours ago, jaf said:

Couldn't look at this until now as have been incredibly busy and couldn't escape work to do the test.

Anyway, despite having three season tickets we haven't yet found a way to logon.

I'm tired - will look again later but patience is pretty thin already!

Feel a clown not being able to use this but given the thread above seems I am far from alone. Disappointed if I cant get this sorted before kickoff.

oh the drama , you sound a right yin 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

the season starts tomorrow :thumbsup2:

31 minutes ago, Monifieth_Jag said:

I've just bought a season ticket this morning

Should I be able to login to the stream for today's game at the moment or only when it starts?

Confident I have the username and password correct but keep getting 'invalod credentials' message when trying to logon

Read back over the thread. Try upper case in your password.

12 minutes ago, scotty said:

Read back over the thread. Try upper case in your password.

I'm confident I've got the username and password correct from the instructions on the website and what's been said here so I don't know if there is an issue or if I just can't log in now as the stream isn't live yet 

Any other season ticket holders currently able to login ?

43 minutes ago, Monifieth_Jag said:

I'm confident I've got the username and password correct from the instructions on the website and what's been said here so I don't know if there is an issue or if I just can't log in now as the stream isn't live yet 

Any other season ticket holders currently able to login ?

Just came to ask this 

I was able to login on Thursday and my phone has even saved my user name/password which I used successfully but on trying this morning I am getting the error

36 minutes ago, P-R said:

Yes, you should be able to login right now, when you have you'll see your name and the code you used up near the top right of the screen if it was successful (I've blocked out my details where they appear with the green rectangle).

image.thumb.png.6943e7af7d9d1776597e69afce1368a8.png

Thank you. Just been advised from Firhill that as I bought the season ticket this morning it's not valid for today's game. Had to be purchased prior to yesterday afternoon to be used today. Modern technology for you , FFS

2 minutes ago, Monifieth_Jag said:

Thank you. Just been advised from Firhill that as I bought the season ticket this morning it's not valid for today's game. Had to be purchased prior to yesterday afternoon to be used today. Modern technology for you , FFS

Sorry to hear that, that's pretty poor - hopefully you'll get compensation for that.

18 minutes ago, Derby Jag said:

Just came to ask this 

I was able to login on Thursday and my phone has even saved my user name/password which I used successfully but on trying this morning I am getting the error

Same issue here. Logged in fine during the week, user name and password saved, can't log in now :wall::wall::wall::wall:

22 minutes ago, Monifieth_Jag said:

Just to add that Beth in the Firhill office has  been in touch to explain that the provider needs 24 hours to set up the account with my season ticket details and if I buy a one off ticket for today's date that will be refunded so fair play for sorting it out so quickly 

1 minute ago, Monifieth_Jag said:

Just to add that Beth in the Firhill office has  been in touch to explain that the provider needs 24 hours to set up the account with my season ticket details and if I buy a one off ticket for today's date that will be refunded so fair play for sorting it out so quickly 

I was just about to say that you could always watch from the canal.....

5 minutes ago, Dougall said:

FYI if you have a season ticket make sure and use the  the following url: https://www.ptfcpass.co.uk to log in which does not contain "PPV" as part of the address.

I had used the following link: https://ppv.ptfcpass.co.uk/login which will not accept my username and password.

Problem solved thanks!

They should really make this obvious on the page somewhat because they are absolutely identical