Anyone received season tickets ?

Bobbyhouston

2 hours ago, Monifieth_Jag said:

I've just bought a season ticket this morning

Should I be able to login to the stream for today's game at the moment or only when it starts?

Confident I have the username and password correct but keep getting 'invalod credentials' message when trying to logon

On the official site yesterday it said if S/T bought after 2pm yesterday they could not guarantee you would be able to stream the game today. I renewed my ticket on Tuesday, i could not log in until late yesterday afternoon.  Just seen your new post, Beth is very helpful. 

Edited by Auld Jag

So, the code between your seat number and the 'renew' tab (which is a mixture of upper case and lower case) has to be put in in ALL upper case for it to work? Seriously? I couldn't get on the stream to day at all-for future reference, is that all you have to do?

That's also the stupdiest thing I've ever heard in my life-could the club not have made that clear in the email on Thursday??

22 minutes ago, westertonjagfan said:

So, the code between your seat number and the 'renew' tab (which is a mixture of upper case and lower case) has to be put in in ALL upper case for it to work? Seriously? I couldn't get on the stream to day at all-for future reference, is that all you have to do?

That's also the stupdiest thing I've ever heard in my life-could the club not have made that clear in the email on Thursday??

Don't worry my login details that worked fine the other day failed to work today. Thankfully could watch it on another family members account.

2 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

That top must be a present or a junk shop purchase.... or... acquired in Metz?...... Canal+ is a French pay-per-view channel.... who did show the Metz vs. Thistle game live, if I recall correctly.

I don’t think that’s a Thistle game. I think the joke was the ‘Canal’ part

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, westertonjagfan said:

Not until I told them about it. :head_ball: The staff at the club are great, but everything about their online presence makes them and us work hard to get any results - exactly the opposite of what online functions should be doing. I keep forgetting to count how many clicks it takes to purchase, say, virtual halftime draw tickets, but it's certainly way more than it would take to place a bet on the result of the game, and probably more than to buy the club. :thinking:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jagfox said:

On a separate note did anyone receive their programme for the Airdrie game? I got one for the league cup game but nothing yet for Saturday's match.

Ordered late Thursday afternoon and received next day.  Maybe worth trying local sorting office as it just manages to clear my letterbox in its packaging.

1 hour ago, elevenone said:

Ordered late Thursday afternoon and received next day.  Maybe worth trying local sorting office as it just manages to clear my letterbox in its packaging.

I got the Cup one no problem. No note from post office.