Anyone received season tickets ?

Bobbyhouston

49 minutes ago, Junior said:

If you get your password from https://tickets.ptfc.co.uk then it is wrong, the password there is a mixture of upper/lower case and numbers. Your password needs to be all upper case and numbers...

Once you get passed that its firstname-surname-PASSWORD4567, then PASSWORD4567

Its the same system as used by other clubs so it will work, test stream is up confirm it works by clicking on it

I will add to the chorus for thanks to Junior! First time in I did exactly what I was told and got the Invalid Credentials message.

Was just about to:wall::mad3::red_card::unknw::yawn::no::thumbdown: when I came on here, and now everything is :shakeshout::fan::head_ball::clapping:

1 hour ago, Junior said:

If you get your password from https://tickets.ptfc.co.uk then it is wrong, the password there is a mixture of upper/lower case and numbers. Your password needs to be all upper case and numbers...

Its the same system as used by other clubs so it will work, test stream is up confirm it works by clicking on it

how do we get the correct password then ? the code in my app and the tickets.ptfc.co.uk are the same 10 characters in uppercase/lowercase/numbers ..

2 minutes ago, jaggymct said:

how do we get the correct password then ? the code in my app and the tickets.ptfc.co.uk are the same 10 characters in uppercase/lowercase/numbers ..

For me it was just a matter of using the letters (ALL UPPER CASE) + numbers given.

I.e. same password with lowercase letters changes to CAPS

1 hour ago, Junior said:

top man all sorted now , just need the cargo in the fridge tonight chilling for game day the morra 

Thistle just tweeted this message:-

Our stream log-in test for Partick Thistle season ticket holders is now underway. We encourage all ST holders to test their log-in ahead of Saturday's match. Capitalize all characters in your code if you receive an "invalid credentials" message.
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, scotty said:

Thistle just tweeted this message:-

Our stream log-in test for Partick Thistle season ticket holders is now underway. We encourage all ST holders to test their log-in ahead of Saturday's match. Capitalize all characters in your code if you receive an "invalid credentials" message.

that did the trick !

1 hour ago, Rid Skwerr said:

Thanks to junior I got in - without his wise words I would have been goosed.

I got my password from the web site, not the app, and one of the characters was in lower case.

Re-entering the same password with all upper case let me in.

The error message gives no clue as to what might be wrong. 

How the hell can Thistle always make things so difficult?

Exactly my experience and thoughts!  Thanks again junior

• Like 1

Many years ago, at the dawn of the internet, two men had the same dream. They would sell goods to the world via the world wide web. There was, they believed, a fortune to be made.

It wasn't easy then, the internet was clunky and getting anything done was hard work. Over the years the internet grew and better interfaces developed. One of the men was a visionary and always ready to adapt and adopt. His business boomed. Great riches were to be had and Mr Amazon became a very, very rich man.

Sadly, his compatriot was less successful. He failed to change his ways and was stuck with the frustrations of the internet of old.

The fate that befell Mr Firhill-Basin remains a mystery to this day.

3 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Been trying for the past hour or so, still no luck is this because no stream or test event,or am i still doing something wrong ?

Robert. That's a shame. Just tried the test event and I can still get in OK.

PM me what you think is your password and I will see if I can help (Not in Junior's class as an IT guru, so not promising anything!).  Alan

34 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Been trying for the past hour or so, still no luck is this because no stream or test event,or am i still doing something wrong ?

Had about 10 shots at it before it worked.

Used lower case for my whole name.

Put a minus sign in between fore and surname and then again in between my surname and password.

For my password, used all upper case and had to swap the I for an L.

Then repeated the password, in the actual password box.

This stuff drives me crazy tbh. 

13 minutes ago, CotterJag said:

Had about 10 shots at it before it worked.

Used lower case for my whole name.

Put a minus sign in between fore and surname and then again in between my surname and password.

For my password, used all upper case and had to swap the I for an L.

Then repeated the password, in the actual password box.

This stuff drives me crazy tbh. 

Thanks cj, i have tried all of that. If i had more hair i would pull it out.

Thanks to Junior finally got logged in - the code not being in upper case was the problem. The ticket site has it in a mix of upper and lower case letters.

The original email from the club was not clear on this but can see the website now mentions it.