Need a degree to purchase today’s game FFS

Bobbyhouston

I try to sign in and it doesn't recognise my account - though it pops it up so I can see it!  Then I try to register (thinking maybe it's different from the account I buy my season ticket on and my browser is somehow picking up those details and displaying them) and I put in my details in but press continue and nothing happens.  Pish kind of system. Some folk might be managing OK but if you have a problem it doesn't give a bit of help.  Will be giving this a miss --- hope season ticket access to streamed games is better than this or I might be demanding a refund.

59 minutes ago, Mr Bunny said:

I try to sign in and it doesn't recognise my account - though it pops it up so I can see it!  Then I try to register (thinking maybe it's different from the account I buy my season ticket on and my browser is somehow picking up those details and displaying them) and I put in my details in but press continue and nothing happens.  Pish kind of system. Some folk might be managing OK but if you have a problem it doesn't give a bit of help.  Will be giving this a miss --- hope season ticket access to streamed games is better than this or I might be demanding a refund.

I feel your pain Bunny, that’s the club already down £20 because my daughter who works in IT can’t get the matches to light either 

poor show Thistle, simple thing made extremely difficult, season ticket stream better be suitable or they can refund 5 

• Like 1

The ticketing site is absolutely hopeless. I've tried several times to buy 50/50 tickets and given up. I managed to get on earlier in the year and paid a deposit on my season ticket. When it came round to paying the balance I ended up phoning Firhill. I told them the difficulties I had on-line and there wasn't too much surprise. Maybe they've entered into a contract which they can't get out of? Seems to be a common thing with tech that doesn't work tjhese days.

I'm pretty IT literate but I've been going round in circles for fir the last hour trying to buy this stream.  It won't let me go beyond checkout.  I'm about to give up and go and play golf..!

What a shambolic system.  Hopefully the season ticket arrangements will be better.

More lost revenue for the club.  Why can't we do anything properly? 

3 minutes ago, watties wallies said:

ok have bought the ticket   where and how do i watch the game ?

How to gain access to the stream of a match:

1. Head to https://tickets.ptfc.co.uk/video/116
  2. Enter your numerical code to log in to the match.
  3. Once logged in, the video player will load on the screen to view the stream. A “stream unavailable” notice will display until the stream is live. We anticipate going live at 2:30 with our comprehensive audio build up.

Stream.png

If you require support while purchasing, or logging in to view a match, please contact [email protected]

25 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

How to gain access to the stream of a match:

1. Head to https://tickets.ptfc.co.uk/video/116
  2. Enter your numerical code to log in to the match.
  3. Once logged in, the video player will load on the screen to view the stream. A “stream unavailable” notice will display until the stream is live. We anticipate going live at 2:30 with our comprehensive audio build up.

Stream.png

If you require support while purchasing, or logging in to view a match, please contact [email protected]

Can't get a QR code FT, as won't let me log in to my account to buy one - on my TV internet at least.

Question now is whether I try on my PC and watch it in my little uncomfortable bedroom that I'm stuck working in all week, or just not bother.

3 hours ago, Pinhead said:

It ain't that hard bobby lol

Monifieth yes you can watch it on an internet tv or firestick if it has a browser on it, but probably quicker and easier to stream to your smart tv or firestick from a mobile phone or tablet. Or even hard wire a device to the tv via hdmi.

Thought it was pretty straightforward, tbh. Looks much better than the free one we had to endure....