Need a degree to purchase today’s game FFS

Bobbyhouston

I got in but at 14:54 it cut out with an error message saying : "This live event has ended."

By and large, the club seems to find it difficult to do anything online, and people keep saying that phoning up gets results. Time to review the whole online setup (an outdated interface, multiple clicks to fulfil simple tasks, etc.).

There's also a warning not to refresh the page, or it won't be reconnected. What a useless setup!

Edited by Fearchar

4 minutes ago, Fearchar said:

I got in but at 14:54 it cut out with an error message saying : "This live event has ended."

By and large, the club seems to find it difficult to do anything online, and people keep saying that phoning up gets results. Time to review the whole online setup (an outdated interface, multiple clicks to fulfil simple tasks, etc.).

There's also a warning not to refresh the page, or it won't be reconnected. What a useless setup!

I am in the same situation...

4 minutes ago, westertonjagfan said:

It's a javascript stream, so might be your browser-needs to be a browser which can run HTLM5-new Microsoft Edge is good.

My browsers are always up to date, and although I usually use Firefox, I opted for Chrome, which seems the stablest one just now. The suggestion of contacting support just before a game is, frankly, idiotic. I'll follow the BBC text, which is at least reliable.