Need a degree to purchase today’s game FFS

Bobbyhouston

Much better in second half - formation and personnel change making the difference.

Thought the stream was mostly ok. Constructive feedback time - please get rid of the team names graphic that covers the screen before the game and at half-time. I'd much rather watch the teams warm up.

What a difference when Murray and Cardle came on. It would have been nice to see Graham and Rudden on the park and the same time. Really hard to judge Rudden when he gets no service.

Docherty makes a real difference to the midfield. Someone who is very busy and first to every ball. Its starting to help Bannigan who no longer has to play as deep. Sena offered a but more physicality when he came on and had some encouraging signs.

We were never seriously tested in defence so really hard to say how well they performed. However McKenna instilled more confidence at left centre defence that O'Ware.

• Like 1

Coverage was better today than the previous 3 games but don't think it was worth £10. If you were walking up to the ground it would probably have been a £10 admission fee.

The very low frame rate was pretty annoying but presume it's all being done as cheap as possible / bandwidth limitations. I noticed Clyde who were using the same Pixellot system as us in the last few weeks had reduced their price to £6 today for the Dumbarton game. Wondering what they'll be charging next week....

Received an email from the club looking for feedback on the live stream. Anyone who has any complaints of problems with the site/stream  should take time to reply. It might make a difference (I know...)

I included a link to this thread in my reply but I'm sure they are aware of it anyway.

• Like 1

I’ve sent my feedback along with asking how much we are charging for each ppv home game, I emailed the club a few weeks ago but had no reply. Trying to see if it’s worthwhile cost wise to buy a ST even though I won’t make any home games or buy all home games ppv?

Edited by jags on tour

1 hour ago, P-R said:

Coverage was better today than the previous 3 games but don't think it was worth £10. If you were walking up to the ground it would probably have been a £10 admission fee.

The very low frame rate was pretty annoying but presume it's all being done as cheap as possible / bandwidth limitations. I noticed Clyde who were using the same Pixellot system as us in the last few weeks had reduced their price to £6 today for the Dumbarton game. Wondering what they'll be charging next week....

I don’t because they won’t be getting a brass farthing from me whatever the price is

Was dissapointed with today's coverage,I paid for the st mirren game and was pleased with the quality and do realise that they are an spl team and have better resources than ourselves but I struggled to see the players today and remember it was a lovely day today.!!!!! Mon jags I am sure we can do better.

• Like 1