QoS away

Sizzle

Suspect this might go to penalties so hoping we’ve fixed that age old issue :wall:

Will also be interesting to see how Aidan Fitzpatrick gets on for the tractor drives as he scored on Sat against St Midden and is highly rated by the tractor driver fan base already.

Would like to see Spittal, Cardle and Murray start as that extra pace and energy did the  biz second half on Sat .Also think the big lad Niang is due a start based on pure effort,presence and direct approach when he subbed on Sat .

9 hours ago, Anniesland Jag said:

Suspect this might go to penalties so hoping we’ve fixed that age old issue :wall:

Will also be interesting to see how Aidan Fitzpatrick gets on for the tractor drives as he scored on Sat against St Midden and is highly rated by the tractor driver fan base already.

Would like to see Spittal, Cardle and Murray start as that extra pace and energy did the  biz second half on Sat .Also think the big lad Niang is due a start based on pure effort,presence and direct approach when he subbed on Sat .

Cardle was one of the players I suggested should have been released and I was disappointed he had been offered another contract. My opinion was based on his lack of impact and contribution last season! 

What does he do?  He pops up with both goals v QP in our second competitive game. If he continues making this sort of contribution suppose I'll have to eat my words. 

Cardle beware you are being watched!! 

10 hours ago, Sizzle said:

Starting 11 and tactics for CRITICAL game.

Is there room for Cardle, Murray and Spittal?

Is Bannigan becoming too sideways for an attacking team?

Is this revenge for a game we should have played and won to avoid relegation?

Regarding point 3! If we win there will be added satisfaction! 

I didn't like the way  the QoS Chairman (Hewitson) dismissed our unfair demotion (I have decided to refrain from using the word 'relegation') by simply saying of the vote and points per game system "there will be winners and losers"! 

I would like to think that together with Falkirk we, on the way up, will pass QOS & Raith Rovers on the way down! 

I suspect though RR will have enough to stay up! 

8 hours ago, exiledjag said:

Cardle was one of the players I suggested should have been released and I was disappointed he had been offered another contract. My opinion was based on his lack of impact and contribution last season! 

What does he do?  He pops up with both goals v QP in our second competitive game. If he continues making this sort of contribution suppose I'll have to eat my words. 

Cardle beware you are being watched!! 

Talking to a Pars supporting mate re Cardle he always had the unpredictability tag even during his hay days at Dunfermline when he delighted and disappointed in equal measures .Guess it’s a price we have to pay for these bursts of creativity and striking prowess .