QoS away

Sizzle

We started well once again but didn’t take our chances, I’ve not seen the pics from Gordon’s chance but it was apparently over the line? Queens came into it after about 20 mins of first half then Graham gets sent off. I still thought we looked the more dangerous team with 10 men, Docherty and McKenna winning everything, Penners doing well up the left and thought Rudden looked better himself than playing up with Graham, I wonder whether Rudden playing with Kouidder Aisa or Lyons/Spittall upfront might be better than having Graham up himself? Credit to Sneddon, I was just saying to PTD yesterday that the only doubt I had was the keeper but he was brilliant tonight.

8 hours ago, jags on tour said:

We started well once again but didn’t take our chances, I’ve not seen the pics from Gordon’s chance but it was apparently over the line? Queens came into it after about 20 mins of first half then Graham gets sent off. I still thought we looked the more dangerous team with 10 men, Docherty and McKenna winning everything, Penners doing well up the left and thought Rudden looked better himself than playing up with Graham, I wonder whether Rudden playing with Kouidder Aisa or Lyons/Spittall upfront might be better than having Graham up himself? Credit to Sneddon, I was just saying to PTD yesterday that the only doubt I had was the keeper but he was brilliant tonight.

Yes. Jamie Sneddon must have been listening to our socially distanced conversation behind the Isle of Skye Brewery! I have always championed Jamie on this forum, but had to confess to having doubts after the St Mirren game. Jamie made some great saves last night  but even more than that his confident handling and catching of crosses was inspirational. Hopefully he has cemented his place and can go on to have a long and distinguished Thistle career.

• Like 2

From the highlights on Jagzone: some really nice moves by Thistle before Graham got sent off (elbow/forearm into the guy's face is what it looked like to me, and maybe to the ref). Both goalkeepers had some fine saves. Remarkable how the commentator referred to Sneddon as "the 'keeper" or the "goalkeeper" in at least three actions before starting to use his name (of course, maybe a quirk of the editing!):)

Edited by Jaggernaut

Not willing to pay QotS a ****** penny, I managed to avoid the score ahead of it becoming available on Jagzone. They've actually put it up as 3 video with one titled "The Penalties". What a complete spoiler. At least we won them. 

Graham needs to take a look at himself. We were in complete control of the game until he lashed out. Even with 10 we should have won, desperately need to start converting chances. Although to be fair we weren't helped by a myopic linesman. Gordon's early effort was clearly well over the line. 

17 hours ago, partickthedog said:

I used the Send Message facility to point out all the problems with the stream and to ask for a discount/refund. I will let you know what answer (if any) I receive.

Back to the game. Sneddon was excellent. As well as his saves, he came and claimed a lot of crosses and his handling was immaculate. McKenna also looks like a player.

If I were a Queens fan, I would be disappointed in the performance against 10 men and the lack of urgency to push for a victory.

Just got a reply and fiver refund as gesture of goodwill due to technical issues they were having.