Clyde game...£12?

westertonjagfan

2 hours ago, Muscat Jag said:

Thistle £12 Clyde £0 from me. Apologies for the plagiarism. 

Plagiarism for humour is totally acceptable.

It's plagiarism in science and other academic disciplines that is totally unacceptable; it's a form of theft (beware, any students: don't try it!).

I  really look forward to the day when, with sufficient education for youngsters (and some adults) about plagiarism, we'll have a plagiarism-free world.

Yes. I know that some may say I'm a dreamer,

but I'm not the only one. 

Edited by Jaggernaut
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

Plagiarism for humour is totally acceptable.

It's plagiarism in science and other academic disciplines that is totally unacceptable; it's a form of theft (beware, any students: don't try it!).

I  really look forward to the day when, with sufficient education for youngsters (and some adults) about plagiarism, we'll have a plagiarism-free world.

Yes. I know that some may say I'm a dreamer,

but I'm not the only one. 

Or on the other hand, as Tom Lehrer said, "Plagiarise, plagiarise, plagiarise. Let no-one else's work evade your eye. But always remember to call it research!"

Clyde have always tried to fleece Thistle, I remember the first game they were the “Home” team when lodging at Firhill against us and they removed the parent & child gate and bumped the admission price, leaving my Dad in a panic outside the main stand as how to afford to get him, me and my younger brother in. They brought their own turnstile staff. We ended up getting through the only gate at north terracing that had a Jags fan on turnstile (just push up and get 2 kids through) which still cost the a pound more than it cost 3 of us to stand back then. 

23 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

The only time I've come away from an away game to Clyde not feeling fleeced was at Shawfield, when the sold off the pies at full time at half price. Then again they were probably double the normal price to start with.

I remember JeannieD going to Capplielow by paddle steamer.   I trust you used the royal barge to go upriver from Partick and back....with a win on the return journey?:innocent: